Sanford x girlfriend!reader

Requested by: a person that I can't mention because it will kick me out the app :/

Y/n is the only grunt with legs, and is taller than the trio (Hank, Deimos, Sanford)

Third person pov

"Mama where is dad..and my friend...?"

A child y/n held onto to her mother hand while they walked to look for f/n
(father name), ever since hell broke down in Nevada, y/n father been missing for weeks.

Y/n's mother knew what happened to her husband, but didn't want to tell
y/n cause she doesn't want to see her daughter sad.

"I don't kno-"

Before her mother could finished she got shot in shoulder she grunted in pain, y/n had a worry face, but her mother turned around and saw some grunts.

"Y/n let's play a game called hide and seek!, You hide and I will try to find you!"

She jumped with joy and started running to look any to hide from her mother, little does she know that's her last time seeing her own mother.

Y/n waited inside a broken car for 30 minutes but nobody came, so she decided to take a small nap.

Days

Weeks

Months

Years

Has passed, y/n couldn't keep counting the days.

Now she decided to live on her own to look for her mother.

She stared at her tracking device to look for a place to get more weapons, she stared out of the car window, but then she heard a pop noise.

She quickly called Sanford and told him she wouldn't make it towards him and Sanford in time

She then stopped her car, and got out of the car, well one wheel has been shot.

"This is like the 5th fucking time!!"

Y/n kicked her car and decided to walk around and check for food cause she's hungry, and she needs new clothes her her dress/overalls has been ripped. And she smells horrible.

Time skip to y/n watching a building falling on Sanford and Deimos

(How the hell is Sanford and Deimos is alive after that....)