Tricky + child!reader

Requested by a user that deleted their account or got banned...?

Third person pov

Third person pov

Y/n is the only child in the hell hole, ever since her parents died during a incident, she been walking around on her own.

That was until she met tricky, they Instantly became friends, cause y/n loves clowns.

They hang out together 24/7 tricky even buys her balloons and hotdogs, they tell jokes well y/n is the only one with good jokes.

"Clown counts!"

Y/n ran away to hide somewhere like behind a rock, no tricky remembers she hides there alot so she hid in a abandoned car.

She was giggling but decided to stay quiet, it passed like 2 minutes until she heard a loud explosion.

She quickly jumped out of the car and looked around saw her friend, and a random grunts fighting each other.

"Tricky!"

Y/n yelled out for him, tricky then turned around and was shaking his hands to tell her to not come closer, y/n stayed where she was at and watched.

The grunt and tricky continue to fight while y/n saw a piece of paper and dead body, she thought and had a idea.

While tricky and the random grunt(Hank) fought, y/n drew on the paper with blood, since there's no crayons around. She ignores everytime there's a explosion and blood splatter on her face.

After tricky killed the random grunt he grabbed their red goggles and gave it to y/n while she jumped happily

She held up a drawing and gave it tricky.

Tricky picked up y/n and hug her while she hugged back, they will always be best friends

They then held each other hands and walked away while she jumped with joy.

"Clown will always protect friend forever!"

"Friends forever :)"

Sorry that it's short I want some wholesome stuff