NSFW Alphabet//Tricky

I never in my life did this before

These type of stuff does get popular so why the hell not...

My first ever nsfw chapter CRAPPPP!!!

this is a experiment too :)
______________________________________

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

I see him trying to make sure he didn't break your legs, since he was going to fast, like he would give you a ice pack.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of their partners)

Hands. Just wrap your hands around his no matter your hand is rough, soft, normal. Its canon he had cat paws I think, so just rub his hands he would melt.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum basically)

Since he twitches a lot his cum is flying everywhere on the walls the floors, like you have to force him to clean up.

D = Dirty secret ( a dirty secret of his)

He thought of doing it in the club before, like when he's playing the chicken dance, you are just getting pounded by him behind the speakers.

E = Experience (do they know what they are doing)

This is fucking Nevada, This is hell! Of course not, when he was human no he hasn't either.

F = Favorite position (do I have to explain...)

He likes the cowgirl and doggy style, if there was a clown style he would like it :/

G = Goofy ( are they serious or humorous)

He's goofy ass clown, did you see most of his battle he just be goofy sometimes.

H = Hair ( how well-groomed are they)

Since he's dead kinda, I think he has a lot of hair, you have to force him to shave.

I = intimacy (how are they during the moment)

He can be romantic sometimes but sometimes not, he will be a little harsh sometimes.

J = Jack off ( do I have to explain again ;-; masturbation bruh)

Rarely, only if he has a phone with pictures of you then a lot.

K = Kink (do I have to explain...)

He loves being praised, just keep praising him he will go faster and harder, I see him having a blood kink. So be careful around him.

L = Location (favorite places to do it)

Anywhere, as long nobody sees both of you.

M = Motivation (what turns them on)

If you are killing a grunt and strike a pose with blood covering you, absolute turning him on.

N = No (something they won't do)

Anything that will kill you is a turn off.

O = Oral (giving or receiving)

He loves giving, he hates receiving

P = Pace (are they fast and rough or slow and sensual)

He's fast and rough, he's twitching the hell out.

Q = Quickie (their opinion on quickie)

He hates them , it's weird for him...

R = Risk ( do they take risk)

Definitely, he literally got turned on by you killing Hank, but you told him not now.

S = Stamina ( how long do they last)

Like 10 or 20 rounds, he kills for the living of course he will have alot of stamina.

T = Toys (do they have toys)

Hell no

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He teases a lot, like biting your neck and kinda stabbing you in the hand.

V = Volume (how loud are they)

LOUD AS FUCK! Nevada would have heard him moaning and groaning alot, he's yells loud in his battles so I can tell he louder in bed.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon)

He tried to jack off while you was sleep but the way he was shaking and twitching and loud groaning you woke up.

X = X-ray (let's see under that clothes)

He's huge, like 5-6, 2 inches smaller than hank

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

High as hell

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fell asleep)

He will still be awake while you are resting peacefully....

This is my first time making this 😂, remember this is experimental, I should add lemon after this or something but not now ooff