Sheriff x nb!reader

Warning this chapter is short cause I am trying to do some stuff

Requested by Allyson517
______________________________________

Somewhere in Nevada

"Y/n you gotta pick up your socks!"

We see two couple arguing over socks, cause one of them won't pick up their socks, cause they was sleeping.

"5 more minutes..."

Y/n slowly fell back to sleep but was shaken away by their boyfriend, cause he wants them to pick up their socks.

"Sheriff I just want sleep..."

"PICK UP YOUR SOCKS!!"

Now we see a grunt with red goggles staring through the window confused, but popcorn poofed beside him and he started watching.

"Y/N!!! If I come back here from work and your socks not gone you will reject this..."

Sheriff slammed the front door closed, but y/n shrugged and fell back asleep.

Time skip 20 minutes

Now we see y/n picking up their socks cause last time they didn't their phone got took away.

Y/n then sits lazily on the couch and started watching TV and eating (f/s)
(Favorite snack)

The front door opening revealing sheriff with a surprise look, while y/n put up the peace sign.

"You get your phone back..."

Sheriff reach into his pocket and grabbed y/n phone and threw it at them, they caught it without looking.

Mini time skip

Now we see sheriff and y/n watching a movie together, and cuddling but a few minutes into the movie y/n was fast asleep.

"Should have got sleep.."

Sheriff carried y/n to their bedroom and placed them on the bed and layed down next to them.

"Goodnight y/n"

Morning

Sheriff sprayed y/n with cold water while they kinda hissed like a cat.

"Get down from the counter!"

Sheriff keeps spraying y/n with cold water while they keep hissing like a cat.

Sheriff is the calm one while y/n is the chaotic and lazy one but is good at killing.

Sorry that it's short, I am not feeling well and I kinda have a lot of plans ahead