Tricky x male!reader

Requested by : chrisjjs20

Fluff ☁️
______________________________________

"Clown wants cuddles :("

Tricky was holding onto his lover foot while y/n continue to walk ignoring tricky.

Y/n been having a rough day now, it's not cause of tricky it's somethingpl else.

Everytime y/n goes into a battle he takes his anger out on dead corpses.

But today is the day that tricky will make something special for his lover to cheer him up.
______________________________________

Tricky covered y/n face while he was confused why tricky was doing this, but he continue to follow anyways.

"Can I look now!?!"

Tricky removed his hands and y/n was revealed with balloons?

"Happy! Uhhhh.... Y/N APPRECIATE ION DAY!"

Somehow tricky ends up making y/n smile, he actually the only person that brightens up y/n day.

"Ooo!!"

Tricky leads y/n around in the balloon maze, he always wonder how did tricky made all of this in 10 minutes.
______________________________________

"Eat the hotdog!"

Y/n slowly took a bite out of the hotdog, it was burnt but tricky was right there, so he slowly put up a thumbs up.

"Eat more"

My stomach will get murdered after eating these...

"I am full"

Tricky nodded and continue eating the hotdogs he made, it was really burnt it looks like coal.

But all y/n wanted is tricky to be happy that's all, so he finally ate another one.
_____________________________________

"Calm down tricky!"

Y/n and tricky decide to cuddle up on their couch, tricky fell asleep instantly while y/n was still up, but he did ended up falling asleep.

Tricky does try to make y/n better with balloons and it did work :)

The end, bro my stomach is about to murder meee