Scrape face x fem!reader

Requested by Kittencomics

Another year ago request sorry again

Third person pov

Two merciless grunts have finally met each other, they kill people that are in their way, even the innocents.

They met like 2 months ago and started dating, one of them has one eyes and the other has no face.

How do they kiss well it's simple the girl smashed her face in his face, it's technically not a kiss but they call it that.

They kill grunts and agent's together, they even help each other clean off blood off of them.

Now we see them sitting in a abandoned house, on a couch watching TV.

"I am so bored!"

The girl Groan while she slowly slide off the couch, the other grunt just glitches and accidently glitched inside the couch.

"This is the 10th time scrape face!!"

She then got up and walked into the kitchen while scrape was yelling her to help him out, but she ignored him.

She then opened the fridge and saw a grunt head and body in it, y/n forgotten she placed the corpse there.

Y/n slammed the fridge door shut and walked back in the living room, while she looked under the couch for her sword.

"We should do something like not murder but like go out and eat in this hell hole!"

Scrape face nodded to agree and then she helped him out of the crouch and they started to walk to some places.

Y/n took selfie's with the corpse while scrape face was looking around for candy bars, then he heard yell.

"Scrape face!!"

He quickly ran towards her and saw a zombie grunts beating the living hell out of her, it's not her first time getting beaten up by a zombie, but it's painful as hell...

Scrape face ripped off the zombie head and helped y/n up, she was about smash her face into his but a loud explosion made her hold tightly.

Wow the merciless grunt was scared of explosion, thought she was brave right??

Time skip

"I am sad..."

Scrape face wrapped his arms around y/n waist but she was still sad, so he had a good idea.

Y/n was laying on the couch wondering where did scrape go.

Y/n then was tapped on the shoulder then turned around, and was face with scrape face holding a heart.

"AY PUT YOUR BACK INSIDE YOUR BODY, HOW ARE YOU STILL MOVING!?!"

He just shrugged and gave y/n his heart(literally) while y/n just froze she was wasn't scared but was confused.

"Uh thanks I guess..."

The end

The reason why the chapters are short is because me and my family are moving to a different house.