Hank x Girlfriend!sister

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

Bad parenting

Fat shaming (no hate to fat people I am kinda chubby too)

Hank is 1 year older than y/n
______________________________________

Hank and y/n started dating after he was rapping with boyfriend and her sister, girlfriend didn't support this but. She was happy for her sister so she decided to support it.

But y/n and  girlfriend knew that their parents will not like it when y/n is dating someone. Like how girlfriend is dating boyfriend.

Girlfriend and boyfriend decided to go to rich hotel so they don't have to get involved into this problem.

Y/n quickly sat on the speaker and threw a red microphone to Hank while she smiled.

"How about we practice for a few seconds, I get you are already good, but my parents won't go easy..."

Hank just nodded, y/n turned on the speaker.

(Playing tutorial)

Y/n moved her fingers left right and did it again, Hank yelled into the microphone and y/n covered her ears.

"That's how you do it"

Y/n then moved her up down and did it again, Hank yelled again into the microphone.

They continue the practice while they was having fun spending time together, but the moment was ruined when she heard walking.

"Dad!?!"

Daddy dearest walked in front of Hank but not close, and he crossed his arms then glared at him.

"Y/n you gotta come home and help me and your mother to make dinne-"

Y/n and Hank froze while  daddy dearest stared at them.

"What with you and your sister dating short people..."

"I find them adorable father!"

Y/n lifted up Hank and showed him to her dad while she smiled and jumped happily, Hank was quiet.