The light

~Rebooting~
  98%
100%

Eve's POV:
   I was blinded by light and birds flying over me. I had the sound of runing water flowing near by. I was badly damaged and I couldnt remember anything. Besides my name.. I managed to get up and move. I seen a huge building in the distance. I thought there would be something or someone there to help me but when I got there. There was blood and bodies everywhere. I adventured in not knowing what could attack me. I came across a hallway with beautiful pictures of drones that looked like me.
   On the wall there was a paragraph of what they are. Apparently I'm a "Angel Drone" one of the most powerful drones created. I still didnt understand anything and there was so many warning signs on my screen it wasnt funny!

*Three hours later*

I managed to make some of the warnings disappear but the can't. I need oil. I had worker drone oil but it didn't help or anything. I needed to find oil to make my overheating to go down so I don't shut down. I managed to find a library in the huge mansion. All of the books were burnt so I couldnt find any books about me and what I am.
   I went outside the house and noticed literally everything was burnt and destroyed.

"What happened here?" Eve said confused on everything. Eve wanted to find someone who could give her information on everything that happened.
I was flying throught the shy looking for more house. I kept feeling weaker and weaker the more I flew but I seen lights very close so I kept going.

*8 hours later*

I made it to the place. There were many houses and everything! There were different drones? They didn't have halos like me or four wings! There lights were yellow while mine were a light baby blue. It was all so strange but they all were scared of me and ran or flew away! They had two wings...
I didn't know how to act or what to say to them! They were just so different. I seen an what looked to be a school house. I didn't want to go near so I went and hid behind a building to observe. There was a man out there waiting for someone. A few minutes later a little girl who looked to be 9 came running out of the school.

"DADDY!!" The little girl said with a high pitched voice.
  She was to adorable for words! She had on a little soft pink dress with adorable matching bows in her curly short hair. Her dad took her backpack and held her hand as they walked. I couldn't hear anything else they were saying. 'Whoever that man is he is lucky to have such a adorable daughter!!' I thought to myself. I was interrupted by my sensors going off because of how close I was to shutting down. I took back off in the sky.

??? POV:
   I was cooking my famous dish Worker Drone soup! One of my daughters favorite meals. She was outside playing in her sandbox when she came crying and yelling in the house!

"Dad there was a light that fell out of the sky! "

"What do mean a light? You have one big imagination!"

"No dad! There's something outside. There was smoke and white feathers!"

"Show me where it is."

My daughter took my hand and we went outside to see the "light". When we got closer I did see white feathers which was strange and there was smoke from a distance! As we got closer I seen it. An Angel Drone...

Hello everyone!! Hope you like this story so far. I'll have chapter 2 out sometime maybe today if I'm not busy or tomorrow!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! 😁  Warning there will be smut in this story so if you are uncomfortable with that there will be a warning before it starts and it will be on title too! I'll also have drawings of what the Angel Drones look like in the next chapter for any of you that are curious!