The ....

N's POV:
I woke up on the couch with Eve passed out. There was a blanket over us. I don't remember there being a blanket on us but I could have been wrong! It was still early in the morning but Lily has school so me and Eve will walk her down.
I got up to make breakfast and fix Lily's lunch!

*Ring Ring*

"Huh? Who could be calling me this early? The school?"

"Murder Drone Elementary. To hear this message now press one.
   There are signs of enemy drones near the schools. Schools are unsafe and will be under lock down until farther notice. Keep all children in doors. Keep weapons in reach."

"Wow? Enemy drones? But the only enemy drones we have are the Angels!! Unless?"

I walked over and turned the TV on and flipped to the news.

"Mmmm N?"

"Shhhh listen dear!"

"..."

"We have live footage of murder drones being picked off one by one. Killed behind this is not yet been found. But the bodies show no signs of stabbing or bullet holes. Just a stinger whole. Scientists research have found out it is Angel. We are warning all drones stay in doors until we know it is safe to leave. We will evacuate if theres more. So far we know of the one. For your safety cover all windows and barricade doors. Stay in the lower levels of your house. Stay safe."

"N?!"

"..."

"N? There's more of me?"

"I-i don't know!"

"What could they be looking for?!"

"Most likely you hon! Hurry help me cover windows and barricade doors!"

"Yes sir!"

We started moving things and barricading everything. Windows and all. We weren't taking any chances! We knew we had to protect ourselves. Eve went to go get Lily and tell her what was happening!

"DAD WHATS HAPPENING!"

"Shhhhh Lily it's okay! Its okay! Stay with me and Eve!!"

"O-okay dad."

Eve picked up Lily and we went to me and her room. It had no windows for privacy but it's technically the safest room in our house. I went back out and brought in food and got out the mini fridge and stocked it up.

"There that should do it!" I said closing the door and blocking it.

"Daddy where am I sleeping tonight?"

"Well if there hostel Angel Drones are still hear you'll sleep with me and Eve tonight."

"Okay dad!"

Eve's POV:
N came over and sat down beside me. He looked worried. He had a look like he did something wrong. Although he did nothing wrong.

"Hey N it's gonna be okay!"

He looked at me and smiled with with his warm sweet smile and then looked at Lily then back to me. He was worried about us. He rapped his wing around me and Lily. I could tell Lily was scared and confused but understood what was happening. It was all so strange. But I had to protect N and Lily! There what I have left of the past.
Well mostly N. Me and him never thought of a kid and I'm pretty sure he never thought about adopting. But N has a big heart and he would do anything for kids. He's so gentle and kind. He would never hurt a child unless he absolutely had to! But even then he would deeply regret it and it would leave a hole.
We sat in silence for I don't even know long. Eve was asleep in my arms and N was fidgeting with his hands trying to ease his mind. I grabbed Ns face and made him face me and gave him a small kiss. He looked surprised for some reason.

"N you don't have to worry yourself to much and be under stress. It's not good for you. We'll be safe I promise! If they come I'll talk to them."

"But Eve what if.."

"No what ifs. If anyone can talk to them it's me."

"Okay hon"

Hes still worried but I can see he's calming down slowly. He grabs some Carmel popcorn and opens it. Me and him sat there eating together. N wakes up Lily so she can eat too! Not the healthiest thing but we didn't want to open a can right now. So this will satisfy hunger. N had plenty of oil for him and Lily. It was me I worried about.

"Hey Eve. If you need oil you can ask! I can give you some of mine!"

"N I can't do that!"

"Eve please it's better then you sutting down! And plus we need you!!"

He looks back down to Lily still munching on the popcorn. Until he gets a phone call. It was...

Cliff hanger! 😏  Or maybe I don't really know! Anyways! Sorry for the late chapter! I didn't know how much detail I wanted in this one!! So I put things down as it came to my mind!!! Also I'm really excited about Episode 4 coming out verys soo!!! 😆😆😆 This is so exciting!! See you all in the next chapter!!