The Camping Trip... (Part 0)

So in this AU the camping trip will be split up into 10 parts! Meaning 10 days!! This is a field trip just like the Murder drones episode 4 but Uzi doesn't become a killing machine!!! 😂😅 So yeah! Enjoy the chapter!! 😁👍 The reason this is part 0 is because there not at the camp yet!!

N's POV:
  *Ring ring*
I woke up to my phone ringing and seen it was the school.

"Hello?"
"Hi, is this N? Lilys adopted dad?"
"Yes"
"Okay we were wondering if you, V, S, X and one more person would like to be camp leaders for our field trip!"
"Sure how much are the uniforms?"
"There free at the camp in your rooms."
"Okay will be there! When is it?"
"Tomorrow will be there at 12:30 so be there at 11 if you can so you all can tour the place!"
"Okay will see you all tomorrow then!"
I put the phone down and turned to Eve.
"Hey Eve wake up!"
"Mmmmm yeah?"
"Would you like to help at a camp with us dear?"
"YES BABY!"
"EEEEEE OKAY!?"
Me and her got out of bed and left Lily to sleep. We went out to the table and got some coffee.

"So you, me, V, S, and X are going to help with the field trip! Will be staying there for 10 days!"
"Oooooo okay! This sounds like fun!!! I've never been to a camp before!"
"Hey so this is all new to you!"
"Yeah!"
"Well that's great!!! I've been to this camp twice! It's a lot of fun you'll love it baby!!"
"Okie dokie! When is it?"
"Tomorrow! Will leave at 11 to get there in time! S and X will be in the rooms with the teens! Me and you will have a different room!! Clothes, shoes and other things are already provided in the rooms too!!!"
"So we dont need to pack anything?"
"Just a swimsuit and whatever else we need!!"
"Okie dokie!!! Wait I don't have a swim suit!!"
"I know neither do I! So will go get us all one! Lily grew out of hers!"
"Awwww she's a growing girl!!"
"Haha! I know!!!"

Eve thought the world in Lily! She'd do anything for her!! We weren't gonna tell Lily anything because she doesn't know about the camping trip! Eve was beyond excited!!! Seeing her excited was so cute! We waited until Lily woke up.

"Dad mom?"
"Hey sleepyhead! Go get dressed we need to get some things!"
"Okay daddy!"

She ran to her room and got dressed. Me and Eve were already dress so we waited. I got my wallet! Eve walked up behind me and gave me a hug.

"N your adorable in your disassembly drone outfit!! It's cute on you!!!"
"Eve!" I said flustered

Lily came out dressed and excited. We all walked down to store! V, S, and X were down there to getting things.

"Oh N! Did you know that!" X said
"Yes I know! We're helping at the camp! They called me!! I'm having Eve help us!"
"YAY!!" V and S said very happy
"We're down here to grab a few things before tomorrow!" Eve said calmly

Lily was looking at swimming suits while we all were talking. She found this cute one piece on clearance. It had a small skirt sowed around it and it was light pink and blue!

"DADDY I WANT THIS ONE! ITS COTTON CANDY COLORS!!!"
"Okay then that's the one will get! Let me see the size!"

I looked at the size and it was her size so I handed it back to her and she got happy! Eve found a two piece that had a short skirt with shorts on under it. I had a slit in the skirt! I wasn't sure how I was gonna survive these 10 days!!

"We ready to go? I found these basket ball short they'll work!!"
"Yes we're ready love!"
"Alrighty will see you all soon!!!"

We checked out and got ready to go home until...

"Oh look its the worthless and terrible drone N."
"J. I see you havent changed a bit." I told her as Lily hid behind me
"And I see you still have that child."
"As in for you Lily is a sweet child and I'm proud to be her father!!"
"Ugh whatever! I'm surprised you can be a father as much as a disappointment you are! Oh and by the way being engaged to an Angel? Your really stupid N!"

J walked away and left us there.

"N honey?"
"It's okay Eve! She's our leader of me and V. Shes the one I was telling you about!!"
"Oh well I don't like her!"
"Don't worry your not the only one!!"

Me, Eve and Lily walked back home. I packed Lily's suitcase and Backpack! Lily got confused.

*A few hours later*

"Lily it's time to go to bed! Goodnight Lily!"
"Okay dad!! Goodnight momma and dad!!! Love you!!"

That's all for this Chapter!! See you all in Part 1!!! 😆😆😆😆