~Smut~ N and Eve's date

Sorry I have too! I have to add a smut in here! First date Eve cerious about everything. It kinda plays out! In my mind it does on where I want to take this!! Enjoy the chapter

N's POV:
  I called S and V and they said they would love to watch Lily while we went out. I was gald because I wanted to spend time with Eve and not get cought from Lily. I was putting on a suit so I would look presentable for Eve and not just have my coat on and everything else.

"I look pretty good! This should be perfect for Eve!!"

A went out to see Eve all dressed up and she went to give me a hug but she stopped. She looked at me weird but she blushed. She was adorable but this was also her first time seeing me in a suit!
The suit I was wearing was a bigger version of the one I wore back then. When I was a butler or a worker drone. Whatever you wanna call me!! I held my hand out and she got what I was trying to do and she took my hand!

"Bye Lily! Will be back shortly!! You be good for S and V!"

"Okay daddy!!!"

Me and Eve left and started walking and talking!

"Y-you look handsome N!"

"Thank you Eve. You look gorgeous my lady!"

Eve's POV:
I couldn't help but blush at N. He looked like an actual angel just without a halo and the wings!

"Hey N!"

"Yes Eve?"

"May we go up to the mansion? And walk around up there?I wanna see if I can find anything else up there!"

"Sure I love doing anything!!"
(Sorry I had to add Ns famous saying in here sooner or later! It's not N without it)

I giggled when he said that! I sounded so familiar almost like ive heard it before! But this is the first time ive heard him say it since ive met him! Why does his suit and that saying sound and look familiar...
I brushed it off and we continued waking up towards the Mansion. When we got there the bodies were all gone from that last time I was here! I guess the drones took them off! I'm glad because then our outfits wouldn't get bloody!

"Wow I haven't been up here since we killed the humans Eve! It hasn't really changed a bit! Just a little burnt!"

"What? You've been here N?"

"Yeah a long time ago! I was a Butler up here! I would take drinks to the people here and then take the dishes back to the kitchen!"

"..."

"Me, V, J, S, X basically everyone I'm friends with we all came from up here! We were built up here with you guys!! Although a lot of you all malfunctioned! The boss was not happy with that!!! He'd constantly cuss and punch his desk! Wasn't a very pleasant things to see or hear!"

"Ah. So you know about that!"

"Yeah! When the war started the very few left of you guys attacked us but Uzi shot most of you down with her railgun. We thought we killed you guys but you all were just unconscious. I'm guessing it did kill most of you."

"U-uzi shot us?"

"Y-yeah... I feel like we should change the topic. It's getting to be a bit uhh dark."

"Y-yeah let's change the topic!"

Me and N walked out to the courtyard. Surprisingly the flowers were still here and not dead!

"OH N LOOK!!! The flowers are still here!!! And my place is still here too!"

"Your place?"

"Yes! I would always go right here at this tree and read my books! Escape reality and the boss! I could be me out here!!"