A Few Years Later

Time skip! Major time skip! 😬😬😂😂 Enjoy the chapter!!! WARNING!! CUSSING AND SLIGHT LEMON!!

We opened and built a beautiful colony. There were more angels alive then I expected! J got married to another Murder Drone that came down with the angels. She's a teacher to the young ones. So much has changed. I wonder how Lily and N is doing. My Lily is a teen now. She's 14... Alexander is 13... Time is going by so fast. I wanna be apart of Lily's life again...

"Miss Evelynn we found 5 infected outside the wall. They are in the basement."
"Okay thank you."

I whipped away my tears and did my hair up in a bun and stuck two pencils in it. I left my office/bedroom. I grabbed the N's jacket he gave me. I was wearing a knee length black skirt with a elbow length shirt. I went down the hallway and went to the kitchen.

"Hello Miss Evelynn!!"
"Oh hey Alice. What's up?"
"Oh nothing! The usual. Where you off to?"
"Going to see the new infected."
"Ah. The one male drone down there has a jacket just like that one."
"Wait WHAT?!"
"Evelynn WAIT!!!"

I quickly left the kitchen and went straight to the basement. N!! If N's here then Lily is here!! And S, X, V, and Lily!!!! Wait... What if N doesn't recognize me. A fear years have passed. I walked in and looked everywhere. There not here... I walked around and found the male Angel. I walked up beside him and seen S, X, and V... Where's Lily and N?

"Hey Evelynn you okay? Your shacking"

When the male angel said my name S looked over at me. She looked relieved to see me. Her, X, and V. I walked away crying. Where's N?! Why isn't he here?! Where's my daughter?!
That drone said 5 infected not 3!! I got to the kitchen and seen Alice was gone. Thank goodness... I don't need anyone questioning me more on why I'm upset. I started to make myself some coffee when my nurse came running to me panicking.

"What?"
"Ummm... Have you ever had you know."
"Huh?"
"Dame it Evelynn have you fucked anyone?! Had sex?!"
"Yes..."
"Who?!"
"N..."
"What kind of drone was he?!"
"Murder."
"Oh my stars... What is this gonna do??"
"What? Hey don't come to me panicking asking me questions and then walking away!"

I'm so confused. I turned in blood work to her because I was feeling extremely sick and I had cramps out the ass. They hurt worse then my period cramps. Well I guess it's oil work not blood work but whatever. I grabbed my coffee and walked back to my room.
I shut my door and locked it. I need some time to myself. I also need sleep... It's getting close to night time. I take off my clothes and get into the tub. I wash my hair and wash my body. I get out of the tub and dry myself off. I look into the mirror and see the bite marks all over me from N. I trace over them. My face heats up but my heart sinks. I miss N...

~Crash~

"Who's there?! Show yourself!!"

I quickly cover myself with my wings. I look over and see a book fell and knocked a vase off my shelf. I was relieved. Maybe I'm paranoid and sleep deprived. I got my bra and underwear on and I put on N's coat. I don't button it or do the belt. I lay the belt on my nightstand. I pick up my hair bush and started to brush my hair.

"You look amazing there..."

I freeze who's in my room... I look in my vanity mirror and see two yellow eyes. I slowly grabbed a pair of scissors. I don't know what scissors are gonna do but I don't have much of any other options.

"Do you not recognize me hon?"

Hon? N? I... how... what? I slowly turn my chair around and I see him. He has wounds all over him and he has Lily asleep in his arms.

"LILY!!"

I run to N and grab Lily. She wakes up startled.

"MOMMA!!"