Pregnancy Problems

I think the title explains it all. 😂😂 This takes place about 3 months in.

"Nures my back hurts all the time anymore. It hurts to do anything!"
"Maybe you'll think twice before having sex unprotected."
"Oh shut up."
"Okay moody!!"

I stomped out of the nurses room. I wanted to find N. The other drones are trying to keep him away from me. I need my N! I want my N.

"Hey N you know you look disgusting being infected. How does it feel not being with you future wife and soon to have kid? Oh uhh Miss. Evelynn..."
"Out of my way dick."

N looked shocked to hear me say that. I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me.

"Hey hon you doing okay?" N said nervous
"My back hurts.... Huh?!"
"And scoop"
"AH N PUT ME DOWN!!"
"Nah I'm good!"

N's POV:
I picked Evelynn up when she said she was hurting. I wanted to be with her as much as I could today. I haven't seen her for 3 months straight. I can't do it anymore. Her belly was much bigger... Shes so adorable and fragile....
I brought her to her room and laid her down on her bed.

"Is there anything I can get you love and the baby?"
"Cuddles!!!"
"Hahahaha yes ma'am!"

I climbed into bed with her and laid down. She cuddled up next to me.

"Hon is there any way me and Lily be with you more? She in school right now with J. The other drones are trying to keep me and lily away from you..."
"I know hon. You can stay with me."
"Like never leave your side?"
"I mean I guess if that's what you want."
"I wouldn't mind that..." N says in seductive manner
"N!!! You naughty man!!" I say pushing him away playfully
"Hahaha you love me and you know it!!!"
"I do love you!! You idiot!!"
"Awww!"

Evelynn is so sweet. I finally get to be next to her again!! I love Evelynn because everyone is absolutely afraid of her. She can get the point across to not mess with her or she will kill you or just hurt you. Evelynn is also not one to mess with right now!
If she wants something she find a way to get that.

"Baby..."
"Yes hon?"
"May I get some hot tea?"
"Yes but your not getting up. I'll be right back!!"
"Mmmmm N I'm a grown woman I can do things myself you know."
"Yes but you have a baby in your belly. I must protect both of you!"

Evelynn's POV:
N winked at me when he walked away. N truly is a gentleman!! I tried to get comfortable again. N was my baby bump pillow. Laid the weight on him. I had to wait for him to get back. Yay... Wait...

~hours later~

Where's N?! I got up and went to the door. When I opened the door I was met by a surprise!

"N!"
"Sorry it took me so long..."
"What happened to you!!"
"A small fight..."
"N!"
"Momma?"
"Hey hon."

Lily went to my vanity and started drawing.

"Hon what happened?"
"Someone was just threatening but it's okay. You lay down!"
"Mmmm hon..."

N brought me to the bed and I sat down. N handed me my tea and he went to the other side of the bed. I took a drink of tea and sat my cup done. I looked over at lily and then N.

"Hon..."
"MOM!"
"MOMMA WHOS THAT?!" Lily yelled
"Oh my stars! N we never instructed Alexander and Lily!!"
"Oh oops!"
"Lily this is your adopted brother Alexander! Alexander this your adopted sister Lily!!"
"So this is what my sister looks like!"
"Yeah!"

Alexander and Lily colored together. While me and N laid down together. Im glad I have N with me again. I don't have to sleep by myself tonight!

End of chapter 43!! 😂😂😂 Sorry for a short chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed it!! See y'all in chapter 44