Halloween special!!!! 😏

Hello y'all!! Welcome back! I know I know Halloween is still a few weeks away but it's spooky month!!! Sooooooo you know what that means! SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!!!! Warning this chapter gets a little spicy! WARNING SMUT WILL BE IN HERE AND CUSSING!!! You have been warned! 😂Enjoy this chapter y'all!!

"BOOOO!!"
"AHHHH! N what was that for?!"
"It's October!"
"Yeah?"
"Woman Halloween is coming!!"
"Hallo what?"
"Halloween! It's a holiday where you get to dress up and scare people!! Also you get to go trick or treating. Although we can't go trick or treating because of the virus..."
"Is that why you have face paint on like a clown?"
"Yes!!"

Evelynn's POV:
N woke me up by scaring me to tell me its October. I laid back down to go back to sleep. Until...

"Honey don't go back to sleep."
"Why? It's 7:30 in the evening. It doesn't become dark until 10:40."

N climbed onto of me. My face heated up fast.

"N?"
"Shhhh... it's gonna be okay!"
"N why are you up so early?"
"Its October! Also I wanted to sacre you and I'm wanting something..."
"And what's that?"
"You."

N leaned down on me and kissed my neck. Man how on earth is N this honey after last night?! I mean I'm not complaining but man. N grabbed my thighs and rubbed them. We are still naked from last night.

'knock knock'

"Mmmm... who is it?"
"N, Evelynn it's me X!"
"What do you want X?"
"Why do you sound so out of breath? Also did you hear about the virus?"
"Yes we heard about the virus. And your interrupting something."
"N!"
"What hon?"
"Wow N you horney drone!"

N's POV:
X walked away laughing I was a little annoyed that he interrupted. Are V and M here? Looks like I'm not having my time with my girl.

"N hon you okay?"
"Yeah just a little annoyed."
"We can continue."
"Nah because if X is here then V and M is here. And if there here then Lily is awake."
"Hahahaha okay N. But what are you gonna do about your boner?"
"Mmm same question to you. What are you gonna do about your wetness? Looks like we're both horned up there love."
"Ahh well I asked first."
"Well there is the shower or bath..."
"N you naughty man!"

Evelynn is so adorable. Maybe we could finish what we started. Or maybe I'll just go in and if they judge they judge. I really want her but I don't want to groce out Lily. Evelynn grabbed my member and slowly stroke it up and down.

"Ahhh Eve."
"Yes N?"

I put both my hands on both sides of her head. Evelynn smirked at me. I grabbed her hand and pinned her against the bed. I slowly started to tease her. Evelynn was whimpering. Neither of us wanted to be loud. Because sure enough Lily and the other 3 were in the living room. I went in for a kiss when I heard Lily's voice at the door.

"Daddy may I come in? Your door is unlocked."
"NOOO! Hold on!!"

OUR DOOR IS UNLOCKED?! Evelynn started laughing I was in full pain mode! I covered Evelynn up and quickly threw on boxers and my navy blue fuzzy robe. I slowly opened the door to see my adorable little daughter.

"Hello daddy!!"
"Hey pumpkin!"
"May I see momma?"
"Okay hon."

I opened the door and Lily ran inside and jumped on Evelynn.

"Hi baby!!"
"Hello momma!"
"EVELYNN!!!" M Yelled running into the room
"Ah?"
"Hi M."
"Hey girly!"

Evelynn looked over at me. She could tell I was worried, annoyed, and upset.

"Alright you two me and N need a minute."
"Okay momma!"
"Alright you love birds!"
"Not like that M. I need a shower!"
"Oh.. I knew that."
"Mhm."