The Camping Trip (Part 2)

*6:30*

N's POV:
  I woke up before Eve. She was still asleep. We technically didn't have to be up until 6:45 but I like to be early when it comes to this! Well I guess I'm not that early I have 15 minutes until time for breakfast! I heard we're having pancakes or waffles and eggs!!! Looking forward to this!

"Hey Eve time to get up!"
"Mmmmm love!"
"Hehehe this is what happens when you stay up all night the night before camp!!!" I told her laughing
"3 more minutes!!"
"Eve more like 5 more hours!" I told her laughing
"Mmmmmmmmm fine!" She said sitting up in bed
"Look at your hair woman!! And here i thought Lily had bad hair days!!!!"
"Ah N!! I can fix them!!" Eve said giggling

Eve got out of bed and got dressed. She put her hair up in a neat tight bun and stuck two pencils down it. It looked good on her!! 

"We ready to go love?" She asked me
"Yes! Will be going to the cafeteria to get breakfast and then will go set up the games while the kids eat!!"
"Okie dokie!"

Me and Eve walked to the main building and talked to the lunch ladies. Eve wanted to do the song today so I told her to go outside the door and wait for all the kids to come!! She was so excited and she skipped ran to the door. It was adorable watching her reactions!!
I could hear her and the kids outside. We decided to let them do it 4 times before we opened the door! We opened it and we had a flood of kids. Eve almost fell.

"Ah!"
"Careful Eve!" I told her laughing
"Ooooooooooo N and Eve sitting in a tree KISSING!!" All kids started singing

Me and hers face got bright red!

"Well like I said Eve the second day is the most fun!" I told her laughing and embarrassed
"Y-yeah!"

Eve was a cutie. We walked in and all the kids were having fun and laughing. We got our breakfast and ate.

*After they got done eating*

"come on Eve let's get going!"
"Okie dokie!"

We left the main building and walked to the archery place.

"ARCHERY!!!"
"yes love! I know you wanted to do archery!!"
"AHHHHHH!!!"

Me and Eve got out the bows and made sure the strings were good and wouldn't break. Eve got the arrows and made sure they were sharpned and good.

"Alrighty I think we can get the kids! Your in charge of the Archery Eve! Since your good at this!!"
"Okay hon!!"

Eve's POV:
N walked up to where the kids were. He trusted me to be in charge of the Archery place!

*A few minutes later*

All the kids came running down!

"Alright kids whos ready for archery!!!"
"WE ARE WE ARE!!"
"Alright let's go on the basic training! How to hold your bow and aim!! We don't want you all hurting someone!"
"Okay Mrs. Eve!!"

I showed them all how to hold their bows and what to do and not to do! They were all shooting the targets and N was being a showoff and shooting his same arrow multiple times! But I did better than him!!

"EVE!!"
"Hahahaha whos the showoff now N!!"
"Mmmmm your lucky your cute!"
"Hehehe!!"

We spent a long time down here till lunch! Then we're going for a hike after lunch and going up to them boat docks!!! I've been on a boat once!

~11:49~

"Alrighty kids let's start putting things away! For safety reasons let's do Vs campers first! Bows goes here and your arrows go in here! After them will be X then S!"
"Okay!!" The kids said
"Your doing amazing Eve!"
"Thank you N! I'm trying!"
"I want the kids to not fear me!!"
"Honey they love you!"

After the kids had there things put away we all walked up to the main building and did our song. The kids loved the song to death. We had pepperoni rolls!

"Daddy!! Did you see me in archery!!"
"Yes baby I did!!"
"Did you momma?!"
"Mhm I'm very proud of you!!"

~12:47~

"Alright campers! Follow me and Eve up to the boat docks your camp leaders are already there!!"
"We're gonna go a trail to get there!!" I said happy

I took the girls and N took the boys. The boys were picking up leaves and showing N. N had a whole collection of leaves at the end of trail.

"Alright Eve do you wanna tell them or me?"
"You because I dont know much about boats!"
"Okay hon!"
"Okay campers were gonna go canoeing! Please be with one of the adults to avoid any bad things!"
"Okay Mr. N!!"

All the kids were running to the boats and V, S, X and any other camp adults were with the kids. Me and N watched all the campers. N wasn't a fan of boats. He had a huge fear of them. Understandable tho they are pretty scary!

A few hours later

N's POV:
It was fun. We partipated in volleyball and everything! Tomorrow was beach day! Yikes! Im in trouble tomorrow because of Eve!! Me and Eve left for me and his cabin. Eve was in the shower and I was in our room. I was listening to my favorite song!

This is the song N's listening too! It's dark as a dungeon Merle Travis. Really good song I like it!!

"Hey honey! Whatcha listening too?"
"A song that I like to listen too! It's a good one!"

Eve hugged me from behind on the bed and pulled me down. She got on top of me and kissed me.

"Hehe Eve. I'd watch whatcha do!"
"Who thought a innocent man like you could be so naughty!!"
"Mmmm Eve I'm warning you!"
"I know! And I don't care love!"

I rolled over to my side and locked her in a cuddle position.

"Eve I love you but let's get some sleep!"
"Mmm okay N! I love you more dear!!"

That's all for this chapter!! Hope you all enjoy!! 😁😁