N being over protective

"N I can take care of myself you know."
"NO!"
"N!! Stop acting like a child!!!"
"No your fragile!!"
"Dad listen to mother." Alexander said trying not to laugh
"Yeah father!"
"Lily not you too!!"
"Haha daddy!!" Lily said running away and Alexander followed

N's POV:
My kids were really bullying me?! Why are they so mean today? Oh right teens. They are so moody!! Not mentioning any names.. *cough* Uzi...

"N.."
"Mmm?"
"When are you gonna marry me?"
"Huh?!"
"You heard me."
"Ummm..."

Crap. I can't tell her. I wanted to get married around her birthday so it could be a epic birthday gift!! But what kind of excuse could I make? I'm talking to a literal goddess!

"Ummm it's a surprise!! I shall not speak!"
"Mhm okay."

She walked away from me and flipped her hair. It's gonna be one of these days again. Better go follow her so she doesn't get herself in trouble. Ha I'm the one to talk!! I follow behind her and I can tell she noticed.

"BREAK CHECK!!"
"Huh?! EVELYNN!! Don't do that!!"
"Hahahaha but why? It's fun stopping in front of you! Your turing reeed!!"

Shes in one of these goofy moods. Man kids do some wacky stuff to mothers... I'm so glad I'm not the one carrying the baby.

"Nnnney!!"
"What?"
"Carry me! Please! I hurt!!"
"Oh yes ma'am my little lady!"
"Hey!!"
"What?"
"Don't call me little lady!"
"Okay little princess!"
"N!"

I laugh at her. She's so flustered! I bring her back to her bedroom and she looks mad. I don't care she shouldnt be doing anything!

"I'll be back with some tea and stuff!"
"Mmmmm fine!"
"Thank you!"

I bow down to her and walked away. She threw a pillow at me. Her getting flustered by me treating her like a queen is quite entertaining to me!! She gets so mad and worked up its beyond adorable. I got her tea and got her some other odds and ends like cookies and strawberry shortcake.
One thing I learnt over the years is that she loves strawberry shortcake!! She gets so happy and excited when she sees it but tells herself no. Well if she wants it she can have it because I'm getting her a piece or two like a good boyfriend!
I finished getting her tray filled and went back to her room.

"N I sent you for tea not a whole meal!" Evelynn said laughing as she took to the tray from me
"Yeah well your my queen!"
"Awwww N YOU GOT ME STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!!!"
"Hehehe yeah!"

She's so cute. Her holding her cheeks when shes in a good mood. Her smile that lights up anyones gloomy day. She's perfect! How did I get so lucky with her.
Her and Lily attend to dress up a lot. Eve stole one of my jackets and put together a little Murder Drone outfit (that outfit is in the picture in the last chapter lol! 😂) She looked adorable in it. When she hides her halo and changes her eye and headband color to yellow you would never know she was a Angel Drone! She's good at what she does!
I love this girl with all my heart. I'll protect her and be here with her through thick and thin!

Sorry for a simi short chapter!! I wanted to get this one out because in the next one I want a time skip and Evelynn gave birth because don't we need a wedding?! 😅 Them two aren't even married yet!! Also I have some funny things to put in that chapter!! So I'll see you all in the next 2 chapters!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆