Last day of Camping

Lol I've ran out of ideas!! 😫😂 So heres this!!! :D I kept redoing this whole chapter to get a good one and it just wasn't working so we're skipping to the last day!! Lol!  Enjoy!! 😝😊

N's POV:
Eve and Lily were both upset that camp was over. Me and Eve finished packing and putting things into the car when Lily came out with her suit case!

"There's my baby!!!" Eve shouted excited
"Hi momma!"
"Did you enjoy camp?"
"YES MOMMA!!"

I couldn't help but laugh at those two! They were to cute for words. I'm so glad I met Eve! Although while I was there I found a abandoned lad deep in the wood clearly out of camp grounds. But I found some sort of tape that was labeled 'Failed Experiments' it also said that Angel nor Murder drone would like it. I was worried to see it but I wanted to see what it was about! You know! Curiosity always killed the cat as they say!
I didn't dare show Eve. I was scared that it would bring something up she wouldn't like. But what if it told me more about her and the others! I would be able to maybe understand her back story!! It was worth a shot!!

"Hey hon!"
"Oh uh yes dear?!"
"You seem stressed! Is something bothering you?" Eve said worried while rubbing my shoulders
"No! It's nothing! Just wondering what we're gonna have for dinner tonight!! Hahaha I was thinking spaghetti!!!"
"Spaghetti sounds lovely honey!!"
"Then spaghetti it is baby!!"

She smiled at me and walked off to get Lily so we could go home. I knew I couldn't watch this at home. And it would be to risky to watch it at S or V's house because they would tell everyone. But maybe the old Mansion of the owner JC Jensen!! The place where we grew up at. After all this tape is from them.

~A few minutes later ~

Eve returned with Lily and some cookies! I'm guessing the lunch ladies gave them to her. There to kind like that!!

"Are we ready to go?"
"Yes!!" Eve said happily

Time skip!! 😊

It is currently midnight! Eve is sound asleep with Lily and S was over and she was passed out! Now was my chance to go. I flew to the house and walked inside. I ran full speed to the library where I knew there was a tape player and played the tape. In the tape it was all blurry but I could see me, J, V and Cyn! But there was another girl that was a Murder drone? I dont remember there being another one before the newer models!! I could faintly hear bosses annoying voice in the back ground talking about the 'Angel Drone Experiment' and that he had an idea on how to get them to work. The tape was old and it skipped so many parts it didnt make much sense but the last part. The scientist had that girl. I looked closer and it was...

I'ma leave y'all on a cliffhanger!! 😂 Hahahaha!! I wanted to add something like this in here! To see what else my mind comes up with it! Lol! Also sorry for the late posting! We finally finished testing so I have freetime finally!!! 😆😆 I can get back to my books!! But I may not be able to get another chapter out until some time next week or the 1st of June! I have a lot this weekend!! But I'll try to squeeze one out! End of the school year is coming up so the teachers are giving tons of assignments to finish up things! But I'll see you all in the next chapter!! 😊