An Old friend

A old friend?

Evelynn's POV:
I woke up with Alexander passed out beside me curled up in a ball stealing my body heat. I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly picked him up and put him on my back and we leave. I want to go to that explosion.

~A few hours later ~

I got closer to explosion and Alexander wakes up.
"Eve?"
"Yes?"
"Are you okay with me calling you Eve?"
"I'm okay with it everyone calls me Eve for short!"
"Okay! Where are we going?"
"To a explosion!"
"Huh?"

I could hear slight fear in his voice but I'll keep him safe! We arrived at the explosion and what was there was a landing pod... Who came here?

~BANG~

I see a bullet hit a stop sign. I quickly k got down and drawed my gun and aimed it where the shot came from. I seen an Murder Drone. I got scared. What if it's X or V or S!? I don't want to kill my friends...

"Evelynn? I haven't seen you since the mansion. Since we were just little worker drone..."
"Whos there?!"
"Evelynn it's me."

The drone came out of the shadows.

"J?"
"Yeah it's me."
"I haven't seen you since we were worker and the beginning of being a Murder drone."
"I know..."
"Do you want to tag along with us? Old leader."

J smiled when I said 'old leader'. J came up and followed us. N and V didn't quite like J that much but when I died they hated her guts. Everyone was upset. When Cyn killed me everything changed. The stories X and S told me it hurt J and N the most. V told me N went through deep depression. N was there he knows...

~Flashback~

"Cyn stop please! Why are you doing this?!"
"Annoyed expression... N is always hanging out with you! You stole him!!"

I stayed in the closet. I'm scared. Why is Cyn like this...? I thought me and her was friends... Close friends...

"Found you evil laugh"

N's POV:
I ran to Evelynn's room when I heard her scream. The door was locked...

"EVELYNN!!! EVELYNN PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!"

Evelynn's POV:
I heard N yell. My tail was shattered.. there was acid everywhere. My headband thing was distorted. The last thing I saw was N finally getting in my room crying and running to me. Then everything goes black with a warning about my core shutting down...

~Flashback end~

We continued going avoiding the casual infected.

"Hey Evelynn"
"Yeah J?"
"There were two others that came with me."
"Oh is that why you didnt leave the reck?"
"No. They can find me."

*CRASH*

"OW... WHAT THE HELL?!"
"Wait leader?"
"You!"
"Wait your the leader to the Angels Evelynn?"
"Yeah I was."
"Where's S? What happened to your lover?"
"Why do you wanna know?!"
"Because I'm with S..."

When he said he was with S it clicked. I told him to go and protect the Murder drones to start a new life. S told me and N she found someone. Oh brother... How do I tell him shes infected?

"She ummm maybe... Uhh..."
"Yeah..."
"S, X, V, N, and Lily are infected with the virus..."

I could see the hurt in his eyes. I felt really bad. He went and sat down heart broken and worried. J went down beside him. I'll send a message recording to the other Angels. Have them come here. Will make a colony and try to heal the others and get to the bottom of this virus...

Cyn will no longer have control. I'll make sure of it...

CHAPTER 40 Y'ALL!!! 😆😆😆 So what did y'all think of it? I hope you all enjoyed this little chapter!! See you all in Chapter 41!! 😆😆😁😁