A drone like me

Hey guys so I'm working on a Easter special chapter!! That's why chapters are rarely updated! 😂 There's a lot of details in it that's all I'll say! Warning it will be a mature chapter!! Anyways thought I'd get this chapter out!!! Enjoy! 😁

Eve's POV:
I couldn't believe there was other drones like me out there still! It may only be one or two but they're there!! I'm speech less! N was worried to death though! I upset me seeing him like this. He is such a good father to Lily. I don't know why J would get mad at him!

"Eve i-"

*Thud*

There was a thud on the roof. It found our house. Lily was frighten and ran behind N. I on the other hand was feeling to many emotions! Sad, anger, confused, excited! I couldn't pick one feeling. I got sweaty too. N looked at me scared.

"N it's okay! I'll go see them and you all stay here! I'll make a agreement with them! Or try to at least!!"

"Eve please be safe! I lost you once I can't loose you again!!"

I slowly opened the bedroom door and walked to the main door. I slightly moved the stuff out of my way and through the window was a male Angel Drone...
He seen me through the window and lowered his weapons. I slowly opened the door and looked at him. He was tall and looked much more stronger then more. Although he was a lower tier.

"Good evening. I'm Angel destination Z. You must be Eve our leader. Am I correct?"

"Y-yes thats me... Why are you hear?"

"Well with the company gone and everything we kinda need orders on what to do next. Our boss can't do it with him being dead so your next for orders Miss. Eve!"

"Ah right. Ummm..."

I seen N and Lily out of the corner of me eye looking. N looked jealous as the Male talked to me. He also looked mad. I didn't like it when N looked mad. It sacred me to be honest!!

"Well with the company gone. Us Angel Drones should maybe live a new life! A life were we dont have to kill the Murder drones! Instead we could lower crime rates or security at the schools! There's no use in continuing this life."

"B-but Eve it's our job!"

"No buts! That's my last order as Leader!! I would like you all to not do what our old jobs were. Please go tell the others if there are any!"

"It's only me and you Eve. The others are dead.."

"Oh well um! Go in the town and make friends there all scared of you and probably me now too! Go find a girl!!"

"Wait what? An Angel and a common Murder drone? Have you lost your mind Leader?"

"Z I have already found a place where I want to be! A family to take care of and protect!! I can't be leaving and being gone for days or hours. I'm a mother."

"Oh!"

"I'm sorry Z! Start new and fresh!! Start a family Z! Thank you for coming to find me though I appreciate it!!!"

He smiled and nodded his head. I could tell he was happy to hear what he heard. I closed the door and I could hear him fly away! I looked at N and seen he was upset.

"N what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"N are you jealous?"

"A little!"

"N it's okay I'm yours! I promise!! Nobody's taking me away from you and Lily!!"

I walked over to him and he pulled me into a kiss!

"EWWWWW go to your guys room!!"

He giggled when Lily said this. He kept me close to him.

"Yeah I think we might do that!"

"Eh?"

"I'm kidding hon!" He said laughing

I was flustered by this. How dare he do that!!!

"He Eve you wanna help me paint Easter Eggs and hide them for Lily?"

"What's Easter?"

And I'm ending it right here!! 😊 The next chapter will be posted on Easter day!! After that chapter is posted I will return to uploading chapters everyday! Maybe I'll try to have a chapter everyday!! Depends on how much detail! 😂😂 Anyways! Hope you all enjoy this Chapter!! Also for any of you who didnt know this! Murder drones episode 4 will be out Friday April 7th! Don't forget to watch it!! I'm really excited for that!!