Chapter 8

Hey everyone, sorry it took so long. I've been busy with soccer, track, school, and two plays. I'll try to upload more. ENJOY!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Kayla's P.O.V.

" I'm sorry, I think I heard you wrong," I said.

" Nope, the fact that your mouth is hanging open means you heard me right," he said.

" Sorry to state the obvious but we hate each other," I said.

" Yeah, yeah, let me explain," he said.

" Fine, continue," I said.

" Thank you. Now I've noticed that you don't like Jasmine and neither do I. If we pretend to date then we both get what we want. She leaves me alone and you drive her crazy with jealousy," he said and I thought for a moment.

" I don't know," I trailed off.

" Plus," he added," it would keep James away,"

" Fine," I said after a moment's hesitation.

" Good, my friends and I will be by tomorrow to pick you and you friends up and walk you to class," he said, and with that,he walked off.

" Wait," I called out.

He stopped and turned around, smirk on his face but somehow also and eyebrow raised.

" Just thought I should ask you to tell your friends to be careful," I warned.

" and why would I do that babe?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

" because my friends stella and Rachel really like your friends Zack and dylan. If I get word that their hearts are broken, I will personally kill them," I said lowly.

His smirk turned into a smile but it was one that a mischievous two year old would wear.

I gave him a suspicious look.

He took a step closer to me so that our body's were touching.

" Anything for you babe," he whispered, pressing his lips to my forehead.

My jaw dropped again.

He turned and took off running.

" What the hell?" I muttered.

You know how sometimes in life you just think wtf, this was one of those moments.

I literally went from nearly shooting him to dating him in the span of a few hours.

Still dazed, I turned and started back to my dorm.

Before I had even opened our door all of the way, I was tackled from the side.

Hitting the ground with thud, my heart began to beat quicker.

I relaxed, though, when I smelled Rachel's perfume.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed myself up.

" Oh my God, Kayla, what's happened?" Allison asked when she saw my face.

" Tyler asked me to be his girlfriend?" I said but it came out as more of a question.

" WHAT?" they all shrieked, most likely for different reasons.

" Not because he likes me," I said.

" Well what other way is there besides that?" Stella asked.

" I think I know," Allison said smirking.

We all looked at her.

She took her right hand and spelled out J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y in sign language.