Chapter 4:

Shoutout to my friend _superfluous_ !!! Yall go check out her stories!!!

Brantley's POV:
Harley managed to eat all of the candy bar and drink most of the juice I gave her. She was talking to me about a song she was working on, then she just stopped mid-sentence. When I looked down, I noticed she had fallen asleep. I smiled at the small woman and shifted in the chair so we lay back more. She whined in protest and snuggled in closer to me, her nose buried in my chest. She was short, probably around 5'3", with fiery red hair. Miss Harley Knight was a looker that was for sure, and I love me some curves. My hand absentmindedly stroked her hip and she sighed happily. She startled as her phone rang but didn't wake up. My good buddy Kip Moore's song was blasting from Harley's phone so I grabbed it before it woke her up. "Hello?" I rumbled quietly. "Uhh... Who is this? Where's Harley?! Oh my God, is something wrong?!" A woman panicked. "Whoah darlin, calm down. Harley's just fine. My name is Brantley, I'm a friend of hers. She's out on tour with me right now, and her blood sugar dropped. I gave her some juice and something to eat, and now she's curled up on my chest sleeping." I tried to calm the frazzled woman. "Wait- Brantley? As in Brantley Gilbert?!" She shrieked. "That's me." I chuckled. "Oh wow, nice to meet you. I'm Brionna, Harley's best friend. Practically her sister, but you can call me Bri." The woman introduced herself. "Did she forget to eat again?" She asked me. "Yeah, she do that often?" I sighed. "More than I'd like her to. She always worries about taking care of everything and everyone else." Bri groaned. I chuckled. The girl's got spunk, no wonder these two ended up best friends. I chuckled and promised to have Harley call her back as soon as she woke up. She agreed and we hung up. I snuggled back into my recliner and tugged Harley even closer. Her hand was fisted in my t-shirt as if she were afraid I was going somewhere. For now, I was content to lie back and nap with this little beauty clinging to me for dear life.