Chapter 17:

Brantley's POV:

"Where the fuck did you get those Jeff? This is one of those times that you need to be very, very clear." I growled. My teeth were clenched and my fists were flexing. I was furious. Harley still had her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide in shock. She sniffled quietly, and I saw her try to keep the tears in check. "Someone sent them to me about an hour ago Brantley. No return address. They came in my email, with a note saying 'more to come'." Jeff spoke quickly. Harley sobbed beside me, her eyes still never left the pictures spread out before us. I quickly shoved them back in the folder Jeff had them in and hugged her to my side. It was hard keeping the rage at bay, someone had invaded our privacy, and tried to use it against us. "Brantley.. That was last night.." She whispered. I nodded. I knew it was from last night, I vividly remember each moment those pictures documented. The photographs were grainy, slightly blurred, as if they were taken by a cheap hidden camera. One showed Harley over my knee, my hand coming down on her ass. Another showed her on all fours, with my hand wrapped in her hair. A third photo showed my head between her thighs. There were 5 pictures altogether. "Call the cops. I wanna know who the fuck did this, and I wanna know yesterday. Got it?" I barked out. Jeff nodded quickly and grabbed his cell phone. "Yes sir! I'm on it!" While Jeff started on that, I pulled Harley off to the side. She was still shaken up and sniffling. "Princess you alright? What are you thinking honey, don't shut me out now." I coaxed her. She hid her face in my chest. "Who would do that? I mean... I don't even.... I just... Brantley, what do we do?" She looked at me with those big doe eyes and I was lost. "I don't know angel, first we're gonna talk to the police. We'll go from there, ok?" She nodded. I kissed her forehead as Jeff walked back in. He let us know that the local police department was sending out a few deputies to come take our statements.