Chapter 16:

Harley's POV:

I woke up on the floor. In Brantley's leather jacket. And a handcuff. Just one. The other half of the bracelet dangled from my left wrist. I winced as I stood, waddling to the bathroom. I looked around the room for the first time and paused. It was a wreck, and last night came flooding back to me. Brantley was an animal, and I was no better. He roughly shoved everything off of the desk and put me on it. Then we were up against the wall. On the bed. On the floor. In the shower. Everywhere. My cheeks flamed remembering all the things we did. Nothing was off limits, and I had never felt like more of a woman. I had whisker burn all over my chest, along the insides of my thighs, my neck. Teeth marks all over, and I was pretty sure that Brantley's big handprint was still stamped on my ass. Turns out, I like being spanked. A lot... Brantley made it clear that he enjoyed doling it out just as much. Speaking of my big bad biker, I stepped over him as I continued to the bathroom. He was half sprayed on the couch. His feet hanging off one end, his head nearly on the floor on the other end. He was entirely too big for that little couch, and the sight was comical. He was stark naked, except for a motorcycle helmet strategically placed over his crotch. He looked just as bad as I did, teeth marks everywhere, lipstick stains all over him. The lamps were knocked over, the covers from the bed were strewn all over the place, our clothing was thrown around haphazardly. My Lacey thong was wrapped around Brantley's hand, the same hand holding the helmet in place. I closed the door quietly behind me and did my business. I brushed my teeth then went to wake Brantley. "Hey babe, wake up." I rubbed his arm. He growled and grumbled. But he finally sat up and looked around. "Shit woman, we do all this?" He laughed. I nodded, my cheeks bright red. He noticed what I was wearing. "Is that a handcuff?!" He asked and grinned. "Yeah... I eke up on the floor, over there." I pointed. He shook his head. "I don't know about you, but I need a shower. I can't walk, and I feel like I got hit by a truck. A big Brantley sized truck." I snorted. He grinned smugly and popped my ass as I sashayed past him. After my shower, I felt slightly more human. I got dressed and some comfy yoga pants and one of Brantley's tshirts, and headed out. He had already started cleaning up and was mostly finished. So we traded places, he hopped in the shower and I finished cleaning. After all was said and done, we headed back to where the busses were parked so we could make it to the next tour stop. We grabbed breakfast along the way, and made good time on our trip. Back at the busses, we loaded the truck in the toy hauler and got ourselves situated as our manager Jeff joined us to talk. "We've got a problem...." He said ominously, and slapped a handful of pictures down on the table. My hands flew to my mouth, and Brantley growled low in his throat, his fists clenched.