Chapter 47 part 2: The End

Harley's POV:

I woke up to hands rubbing me down. Big, calloused, work-roughened hands that I knew all too well. I looked over my shoulder to see Brantley stroke down my side, over my hip. I was no longer bound. He leaned in and gave me a few sweet kisses. "How you feeling angel?" He asked soft. I moaned deeply, still basking in my afterglow. He smirked proudly, and I just didn't give a damn that he was being arrogant. He earned that right. I smiled to myself, remembering the paces he put me through. Brantley was stroking my body as if I'd snap in two, a drastic change from the aggressive, all-consuming encounter previously. He was being tender, and sweet. Brantley rolled me into my stomach, slid a pillow beneath my hips, and spread my legs. I panted in anticipation as he got into position. Then he was sliding inside me. Inch, by tantalizing inch. When he started moving, I nearly sobbed at the rush of sensation, emotion. Slow. Deep. Steady. My small frame was caged in, surrounded by his big body. He was in no rush, and the contrast between protective, gentle Brantley and dominant, alpha Brantley was so stark, that it took my breath away. This man was incredible. Truly amazing, and he was all mine. I married my soul mate, what else could a girl ask for? As I tumbled over the edge of oblivion, Brantley was right there with me, cradling me in his arms. When I fell asleep that night, it was with a smile on my face, wrapped up in the arms of the man I love. With him by my side, there was nothing I couldn't do. He'd protect me. Cherish me. Love me unconditionally. My dreams were filled with our memories, from the day we met, until the day we said 'I Do'. Our relationship wasn't typical in any way. Most women would balk at his caveman tendencies, but I loved them. I loved that he was so protective, and I loved that he referred to me as 'his woman'. Because that's what I was. HIS. I was born to be his woman, and he was made to be my man.

Well guys, I know this is shorter than usual, but this is the end to 'Bad Boy Fever'. Bonus points to whoever can tell me what song that last line is from, and who sings it. Lol. I hope that everyone enjoyed this story, I know I enjoyed writing it. Much love guys.
~S