Chapter 25:

1 week later
Harley's POV:

Brantley and I were riding in his truck, on the way to the grocery store. We were back in Georgia for a few weeks. We finally had some time off. I agreed to stay with him at his house, so we went out for the necessities. I was flipping through radio stations when I came across Christina Aguilera's 'candy man'. I left it there and started to sing along.
"He got those lips like sugar cane.. Good things come for boys who wait. He's a one-stop shop, with a real big cock! He's a sweet talkin, sugar coated candy man.."
I giggled through most of the verse. "Harley Rae!" Brantley exclaimed when I made a crude gesture with my hands while I sang, his eyes wide as he glanced at me. "What?" I giggled. "You wanna play dirty? Alright. My turn! Here, plug me in." He taunted me, handing me his phone to plug in the auxiliariy cable. I gave it back to him once I did.
"Let's see... Second verse... Here we go..." Brantley grinned.
"Yeah she love to call me Chulo, chew low
Cuz she know I'm the numero uno
And she know when I tap that culo
I'ma give it to her heavy like sumo
And she know that I'm on my grind
So in a few hours I'll be on my way
So every minute is quality time
She gon' sip that wine
I'ma smoke mine babe
So if you've ever had a Southern girl give you love
You could know exactly what I'm thinkin' of
And if you turn the music down she gon' turn it up
Watch her on the dance floor, she gon' burn it up
Move her body and she turn me on
In the bed I'ma serve her long
And she could take it all night
The way daddy put it down, gonna get her head right.
She love to call me papi, she says yes sir
Hold it down shorty cool as fuck
She love to call me papi, yeah girl
She love to call me papi , got her sayin yes sir
Catch a fade if a bitch act up
She love to call me papi-"
I turned the music down and turned to face Brantley. "Brantley..." I started. "Yeah princess?" He asked smirking. "Drive faster please.." I moaned, digging my nails into his thigh as I kicked the console back and scooted closer. "Yes ma'am." He growled. "Your windows are tinted pretty dark right?" I asked. "Yeah.... Why?" He asked curiously. I didn't answer, instead I slithered down to my belly across the seat and unbuckled his belt. "Angel..... What are you doing?" He asked cautiously. "I need you. Now." I growled and unzipped his jeans, my hand finding my prize. Brantley's hips bucked up into my hand. He cursed a blue streak when I added my mouth to the mix. I think I enjoyed doing that as much as he enjoyed receiving it. I moaned around him and wiggled closer. "Pull your knees up." Brantley spoke through gritted teeth. "Huh?" I pulled back just long enough to ask. He slammed on the brakes, grabbing a handful of my hair to keep me steady. When we stopped he looked at me and growled low in his chest. Pull your knees up underneath you, ass up, and shove those little shorts down to your knees. Now Harley." He rumbled dangerously. I whimpered and scrambled to do as I was told. Within seconds, my shorts and panties were around my knees, my ass was up in the air, and my mouth was stuffed full of Brantley. His hand came down on my ass and I purred happily, wiggling back into his hand. Then it slid down and between my thighs. "Watch the teeth baby.." Brantley hissed. He shifted his hand and my eyes rolled up into my head. I retracted my teeth from where I had bit a little too hard. "Good girl.. That's it honey." He praised me. I doubled my efforts, hoping like hell we'd be home soon.