Chapter 46:

Authors note: I'm trying to draw these last few chapters out. Lol. The next chapter will contain explicit material, if you're squeamish, I suggest you skip the next one.

Harley's POV:

I nodded and kept my hands above my head. Brantley stepped back and unbuckled his belt. He slid it smoothly out of the loops, and then wrapped it around my wrists. I squeezed my thighs together tightly, trying to ease the ache. Brantley growled and shook his head no, sliding his knee between my thighs and kicking my legs as wide as my dress would allow. I went to close them, but he pointed at me, "Stay." He warned. I froze and stayed still. He had a predatory gleam in his eyes as he looked me up and down, rumbling appreciatively. He knelt in front of me and removed my boots and socks, then stood. He eyed me for a second, then paused. "Fuck it." He said. I looked at him confused, but then he grabbed the neckline of my dress in both hands and ripped it clean down the middle. I gasped in shock and arched towards him. "Better." He purred, smoothing his hands up the bare skin of my sides. Brantley yanked me towards him and untied the belt, just long enough to pull my dress off my arms. Then my wrists were re-bound, and I was tossed over Brantley's shoulder as he headed for the bedroom. I squealed when he detoured into the kitchen and grabbed a cup, filling it with ice. "Brantley! Why are you-" he cut off my screeching with a sound smack on my ass. "Settle little one." I stilled. This was a side of Brantley that I loved. Aggressive. Dominant. Alpha. Primal. His voice got deeper, his eyes got darker. When we finally made it to the bedroom, he set the cup of ice on the nightstand then tossed me to the bed. I bounced and landed on my back, and he was on me. My white lace bra was ripped from my body, along with the matching thong. I was completely bare beneath him, except for the belt wrapped around my wrists. Brantley quickly secured my wrists to the headboard and stepped back to admire his handiwork. He smirked dangerously, removing his vest. He kicked out of his boots and socks, and then pulled his tshirt off in that one armed move men do. Standing there in his hat and jeans, he looked dangerous. Dark. Feral. "You know your safeword Harley?" He asked gruffly. His voice had dropped even deeper than usual, husky and rough. Like rough velvet over gravel. "Y-yes..." I stuttered out. "It's rainbow." I panted heavily. Brantley nodded once. "Use it if you need it..." Brantley growled out as he stalked towards me. That was the only warming I got.