Chapter 15:

Brantley's POV:
My God, she was incredible up there on that stage. But the best part, was when she dropped that mic and took off running, straight into my arms. Me. She chose me. This gorgeous little woman, who could have any man on the planet, chose me. Harley picked this ol redneck biker, and that kinda thing makes a man feel mighty proud. The crowd was still going crazy, even after we took our seats again. I leaned in close and whispered into her ear, "Have I told you how absolutely beautiful you look tonight darlin?" She giggled. "Only about a dozen times, but I don't get tired of hearing it." She said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and slung an arm around her, tugging her close. As the awards show ended, we both won the categories we were nominated in, going home with armfuls of heavy awards. We made it back to the hotel, and Harley was almost dead on her feet she was so tired. We set down all of our awards, and she flipped onto the bed. I chuckled and pulled off my jacket. "I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick, I'll be right out ok?" I told her. She was ready he asleep. Once my shower was finished, I dried off, pulled on my boxer briefs, and brushed my teeth. I left my rings on the bathroom counter, Harley always said they were cold when I held her at night. As I walked to the bed, Harley was still in the exact same position I left her in. I shook my head and bent to pull off her heels. She stretched her legs and sighed happily. I rubbed her feet absentmindedly as I watched her sleep. She was it. I was done. My entire world right there, wrapped up in one tiny, perfect package. She moaned when I pressed my thumb into the arch of her small foot. Hell, I had it bad, even her toes were sexy. I slid my hands up and worked her calves, her thighs. She was awake now. As I straightened she huffed, reaching for me. "Don't stop on my account. Get back here." She groaned. I chuckled. "Sleep angel, I wasn't trying to wake you up." I kissed her forehead. She quickly grabbed me by my beard and yanked my face to hers for a kiss. When our tongues met, she mewled happily, pressing her body up and into mine. I scooped her up and sat, with her in my lap, as I lowered the zipper on the back of her dress. She whipped it over her head, and I'm pretty sure I growled. She shivered. The scraps of black lace that she had on, barely covered anything, she was all pale creamy skin, and wild red hair. Her hips were rocking out a steady rhythm, grinding against me, her nails digging into my shoulders. Harley's head was thrown back, and I just let her go, watching the way her body writhed. She moaned long and low when I adjusted her hips, spreading her thighs wider, and aligning our hips. I grinned and bucked up against her. She purred. As she continued her frantic movements, I caught only about half of what she was saying. "Brantley... So good... Need you. Need you... Please..." She was mumbling in gibberish, and then her eyes blew out wide. "Uh oh!" She exclaimed. I froze. "Uh oh? Why uh oh?" I asked quickly, thinking something was wrong. "I can't... Oh shit.... Wait.. Mm.... I'm.... Uunnnnhh.... BRANTLEY!" She yelled out my name and her body went rigid. I watched as her belly trembled, her thighs quaking, then she slumped forward into my chest panting. "Did you just...?" I left the end of my question open. "Umm.... Oops?" She blushed and wouldn't meet my eyes. I chuckled darkly. "Oh this is gonna be fun..." I growled and flipped us as I moved over her.