Chapter 8: History will call them "Friends"

I took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling. I'd woken up before the alarm, swiping the ring of guns & roses off before it started. I couldn't sleep, the whole night was spent with me avoiding the thoughts that were fighting to break into my mind, like a dam breaking to flood my entire body in heat, I was barely holding the thoughts at bay. I looked through social media, watched random shows, and just laid there but couldn't stop my thoughts from trying to pull me into the darkness that I refused to believe was not a dream...

It didn't help that when I did fall asleep, my dreams were full of green and golden eyes and a certain man that shall not be named. I woke up flustered, he was on my mind way too much for this to be healthy... do I need a therapist? Probably. I should get one for Meg as well... 

I shook my head, that was not the point right now! I did not want to go to his house. I didn't want to be with him alone. I know our sisters will be there, but how will he act with me? Will he... NO, IT WAS A DREAM! I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT AS ANYTHING ELSE. 

The Nile is a river in Egypt and suddenly I'm Egyptian. 

I sighed and pulled out my laptop, I was working half a day from home and going to his place after work. Meg was in her new school, she started this Monday and was extremely excited. She adored the new school. I let out an exasperated sigh and started working on the emails as well as the new messages from Mr Rovere... Ahem. I finished sending him the digital copy of the files I know he would need for his negotiations and the afternoon passed without me thinking too much. I barely did any work after finishing the important tasks. Just sat in my undies under my duvet and watched sponge pop and then supernatural. 

I'm not gay... but for Dean... Yeah.

It's not homosexual. It's Homiesexual. 

I was on the 6th episode of season 6, rewatching the whole show when a ball of energy kicked my door down and ran in with a pile of clothes dropping them at the edge of my bed. 

"WHAT DO I WEAR!?!"

"Huh?"

"What do I wear?" Meg emphasized each word.

"To where?" I asked confused, trying to lean to the side to look behind him at the TV. 

Meg stares at me before leaning so she was blocking the TV and her eyes narrowed. I pouted before the realization set in like that dip Tom Holland did in his cover of Umbrella by Rihanna, THE DINNER! I jumped up and in the usual fashion, tripped over Meg's dress and almost broke my face, but Meg grabbed me with both hands and barely kept us both standing, I looked at her with a little puppy dog smile! 

"Hehe, thanks"  I grinned and stood up again, looking at the pile of clothing and raising an eyebrow. "That's a lot of clothes. We have the whole day, relax. Just wear something semi formal-ish"

"It's 5:30 PM, you dimwit. Now quickly help me pick a dress and get changed!" She said, I gasped and my eyes went wide, we didn't have any time at all. I quickly ran to my closet while Meg pulled up different dresses and held them up.

"Go with that white one? the ruffly sleeves and all ruffles all the way down one!"

"It's ruching, you moron! But good pick, I think it will go well with my make-up!" That's when I noticed that she had her make-up done with a soft rust-like colour on her eyes and the black line on her eyes wasn't like the usual liner, it has a little swirl at the end. I nod and give a big thumbs-up.

"It looks so cool and swirly, I can't do that shit." 

"Of course, it took practice! What about you? I think you should wear that one vest you have with the checkered front and back and royal blue sides with vivid birds embroidered on them." I knew exactly the one she was talking about, it was one of my favourites and I rarely wore it.