Chapter 3: Lorenzo Della Rovere

Freak, Freak Freak Freak, FREAKING HECK. I do not want to be fired on my first day! I hop around the room trying my best to get the bloody sock on my foot but since I don't have time and probably because life hates me, I slip on my shirt from yesterday and fall on my butt, groaning. I pull the sock on with a few curse words under my breath, ultimately annoyed. I push myself up after pulling the shirt from under my foot and throwing it to the pile in the corner, rushing to the white Ikea wardrobe that held my clothes, pulling out a T-Shirt and running out the door.

Meghan looks up from her phone that she is suspiciously smiling at, hah I'll ask her about that later, and makes a weird face at me from her spot on the counter between the living room and the kitchen.

"Where are you going like THAT?" She says, as I look around for my car key, not paying attention to her as I reply.

"Going to pick up the prickly dick! My boss!!!! AHHHH" A whine, finally finding the key and jumping around in a little "Hoorah!" Dance.

"Huh. I didn't take you for a guy like that. Tsk Tsk Tsk" She says in a dramatic and mocking tone, a mischievous grin on her face as she tilts her head at me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask in confusion, she then points down at me.

"You're not wearing pants, Addy." She bursts out laughing, I squeak and run back into my room, hearing her yell from the kitchen as I make it upstairs "I'm coming too!!"

I quickly change into pants and run down, to see Meghan with her shoes on in her pajamas still. "You can't come! I'm going to pick my Boss up!"

"Well, then. Remember to pick up some pads for me, or maybe tampons. Wait, Get Pads, they are more sanitary, make sure they are the ultra-thin and extra absor-"

"STOP STOP STOP STOPPPPPP!!! YOU CAN COME!!" I yell, putting my hands up to my ears, WOMEN NEED BOUNDARIES. "Just wear something else fast, we're going to be late and I will get fired!!! It's my boss we're going to get!!"

She quickly runs into her room with a "You should have told me earlier!"

"I DID!!!" I say WOMEN ARE WEIRD.

"WELL, EXCUSE ME, MR NO PANTS. I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR WORDS, JUST THE WATERMELON BOXERS, YOU BABY" She yells before running out of the room to the front door.

"Touche," I say with a pout and run after her to the car, "We quickly screech down the partially empty roads, trying to make it in time without getting jailed!

"TAKE A TURN, WE SHOULD TAKE THE SHORTCUT!" Meghan points to the map and I peek at the phone to see.

"I don't know the way!!" I whine at her

"THAT'S WHY WE HAVE GOOGLE, YOU BIG BUTTFACE BABY!" She screams and I take a hard turn towards the shortcut that google shows.

" THAT'S NOT NICE, YOU PUFFY-EYED MONKEY!!"

🌸☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲🌸

Well, I can tell you one thing... That shortcut was not very short. We took the turn too soon and well, turns out New York is more complicated when you don't follow the main roads. We somehow ended up in an ally after 20 minutes and had to ask a Homeless person for help, they took 10 Dollars and pointed us in the right direction. In total, I'm 35 minutes late.

"It's your fault!!!!!!!"

"Do we have to talk about fault?" she says with an innocent little puppy-faced grin. "We need to hurry, ya'know!"

I huff and jump out of the car as soon as we screech into a parking spot that another car was about to move into. I run towards the airport at full speed, not giving a frick about any of the dumb cussing, or even about the cars stopping in their tracks not to hit me.