Chapter 14: The Heat of the Moment

Warning: This chapter is rated R for Sexual content and can be skipped without any disruption in the story. 

Author note: If you horny bastards want to read it, I recommend reading Chapter 13 again and then continuing. 

___________________

The smell was suffocating but delicious, it was consuming my senses and as I looked up at Mr Rovere, I could see the strained expression on his face, his golden eyes now shining brightly as he looked down at me with an expression of pain. He looked like he was holding back with all his might. He fell forward with his free hand now grabbing onto the sheets, her nails digging in desperately. His grip on my wrists became so strong that I whimpered in pain, that was all it took for his hand to sile off right next to my hands and grab onto the pillow, as if not to hurt me with his grip.

"Fuck, Caro." He let out in a strained voice, it held desperation of a sort like he was doing his best to hold back. He slowly looked up with his mouth open, like he was trying not to breathe from his nose and take the amazing scent in.

My eyes fell on the elongated canines... they weren't out of place or anything like a horror movie but I'd noticed how prominent and sharp they were. I guess I never noticed his teeth, I mean when would I have a chance to look at him this closely again

At this point my senses were truly shot, I didn't think about the what ifs or whys in this moment as my hands slowly moved from above my head and reached up over my chest... taking his cheek in my palm. His expression softened at the touch and his eyes looked into mine with an emotion that warmed me up. I couldn't look away and my thumb stroked his cheek. The fragrance was now becoming thicker as I touched him and he tensed up again as his nose picked it up. He looked up, leaning forward slowly until my head was pressed against the pillow and his lips were brushing against my own.

"Calm down, Caro... I don't want to do something you'll regret." He whispered gently but sternly against my lips. At this point, his eyes were flickering between golden and green like he was fighting himself. I'll be honest for a second at this moment in time, and I'll tell you all that I didn't catch a single word that came out of his mouth. I was preoccupied with... ahem... 'His lips brushing' against mine part of that whole ordeal.

So, I did what any man drugged up on horny pills would and leaned forward to press my lips against his. Now, remember how I said laughing was the most unexpected expression I thought I'd see on Mr Rovere's face? Well, let me tell you. He looked much cuter when he was tongue-tied (literally) and surprised. My lips had pressed against his and I sneaked my tongue into his mouth, feeling those cute pointy canines that I saw before. Let's be honest, when will I get another chance to tongue my boss's mouth? Yeah. That's what I thought. Also, if we go to HR, I'll just say he started this.

His surprise was short-lived, it looked like he was frozen, not out of shock but at the moment, he was holding back and from the energy I felt coming off him, he was holding back with every inch of his being. How I'm not a praying man, but I prayed I would not regret my need to push him over the edge. I pushed my lips against his a little harder and pulled my tongue back before softly taking his lower lip into my mouth and sucking on it. He let out the most pained sound I['ve heard a human make out of an action that doesn't actually hurt. Was I losing my mind? Maybe. However, right now, the smell was making my decision-making skills take a nose dive. I deepened the kiss and moved my leg and it softly grazed against the very very hard and big bulge in his pants.

Before I could do anything else, I felt the clothes on my body tear off, I'm not talking about the shirt, I'm talking about my jacket being ripped and pulled to either side by this man, with his bare hands. He pulled the pieces off my arms and dropped them on the bed, before leaning up, towering over me as his knee gently grazed my crotch, and he looked at me with an expression like he would eat me alive. His hand reached up and grabbed the front of my shirt with the other hand on my shoulder, keeping me pinned on the bed. He pulled the fabric, tearing the front completely open, making me gasp at the sting of the fabric burning against my skin before being torn off. I didn't have a chance to compute my half-nudity as he was on top of me, kissing and licking the heated skin of my chest, his eyes didn't leave mine and I couldn't look away as he made his way up to my neck and kissed it again, taking a big whiff of the scent surrounding us...