02 : café

after a long and hard school day of not understanding anyone, she was finally able to rest

she was hungry but didn't want to eat lunch since she didn't know any of the korean dishes yet.

she decided it would be best to stop by a café and grab some baked goods, it can help her focus as she studied.

jungwon approached kurisa, "hey kurisa!"

she turned around and smiled, "hey jungwon."

"what do you plan on doing now?" he asked her.

"i didn't eat lunch so i was thinking of going to a café, it may help me focus on studying korean while i'm there."

"would you like me to go? i can help you order and help you study, it's up to you of course!" he offered

her eyes lit up, "i would love that!"

"well then let's go!" he smiled, beginning to jog playfully.

she followed as they ran to the nearest bus station.

______

they got onto the bus as kurisa quickly got out her phone.

imessage
sisters <3

kurisa
i will be home late, i am going to a café to eat and go study some korean, love you guys! <3

riko ❣️
love you too , your smart for studying i should be too honestly 😭

kurisa
😭

akarii <33
ok risa, be safe, i love you. <3
liked by kurisa

___________________________

she slid her phone back into her pocket, snuggling into her seat.

"the bus is warm." she said beginning to grow tired from the warm atmosphere.

"yeah, they try to keep the buses warm here in the winter." jungwon smiled.

"it's making me tireddd." kurisa complained, not wanting to fall asleep.

jungwon patted his shoulder, "sleep, i'll wake you up before we arrive."

kurisa stared at his shoulder, "i can't, i just met you today."

she wanted to accept his offer but wanted to stay respectful, however her eyes were shutting as she struggled to keep them open.