08 : tv

THE BUS STOPPED at it's stop, where jungwon and kurisa would separate

they walked off the bus, wishing the bus driver a good night.

stepping off the bus, the two stared into each others eyes.

"well, thank you for today!" kurisa said to jungwon happily.

"i was no help to you, i will make up for it sometime soon." he sighed, shifting his gaze to the ground.

she shook her head vigorously, "no no, you don't need to! i really don't mind."

he smiled softly, "i'm still going to."

she returned the smile, "well then, i'll see you tomorrow. get proper sleep tonight wonie."

she got on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head at the crook of his neck.

he paused, unsure with what to do with his arms. once again her actions always caught him off guard, and because of this his face turned bright red.

he couldn't even hide it if he wanted to, and he knew he was blushing.

he slowly wrapped his arms around her body, finally returning the hug.

they let go and she took one last look at his face, "wait.. are you blushing?" she giggled.

"shut up." he said shyly, avoiding her gaze.

"awh that's so cute, goodbye jungwon!" she said, pinching his cheek lightly and running away.

he watched her as she ran away, completely shocked. he wasn't sure if she ever did what she did intentionally, but it was seriously getting to him.

after running far enough, she began walking. suddenly she began thinking about her actions and how it caused jungwon to blush.

did she do something that weird? she was hoping he didn't take her actions the wrong way.

but she couldn't help to admit his blush were cute, she actually kind of liked watching his natural rosy cheeks turn even more pink.

and she adored all his features, now thinking about it, he was actually a very adorable boy.

"wait what! no, snap out of it kurisa!" she scolded herself out loud, feeling embarrassed that she even had such thoughts.