04 : comfort

SHUTTING the car door, she waved goodbye to her older sister

SHUTTING the car door, she waved goodbye to her older sister. "bye girls!" akari waved.

"byee" the sisters waved back, walking into the building.

meanwhile...

in the front of the school stood the two boys, yang jungwon and nishimura riki.

they were talking to some other friends as they waited for the girls to show up.

"wait so she knows no korean at all?" sunoo asked ni-ki.

"no, she wants to learn but she told me she's not a fast learner. she panicked yesterday after she found out she only had a month to learn. she apologized to me for freaking out and told me she'll beg her sister to help her so that she will be caught up for today. i don't know how it went but i do have her number, i should've checked up on her." ni-ki lowered his gaze.

sunoo and ni-ki's gaze softened, patting ni-ki on the back.

"maybe she needed space. she just moved from japan. you never know, maybe she didn't want to be bothered. she could be going through something we don't know about, so don't stress." jungwon reassured ni-ki.

"thanks jungwon." ni-ki flashed a smile.

"to brighten up the mood, how did your day  go with her older sister?" sunoo asked jungwon.

"honestly, she was very determined. at first she was so stressed and was barely speaking to me. she couldn't help it because she kept zoning out. but after school we went to a café and studied, then we had a conversation in korean. it all went smooth and then i walked her home. it was funny when she hugged me and her sister kept shipping us because once she closed the door she started chasing her and i could hear them yelling from outside."

"that's good! hopefully she helped her sister." sunoo said.

ni-ki nodded slowly, suddenly two girls caught his eye. he tapped jungwon's shoulder, "that's them, let's go!"

they said bye to sunoo and quickly ran to the girls walking towards the building.

they appeared at the sides of the girls who had been planning something, "good morning!" both men greeted the girls in japanese.

"good morning, how was your evening!?" the girls responded, in korean.

when the boys gave a shocked expression, they couldn't help but feel satisfied with their hard efforts.