06 : sisters

(i could not crop to fit the correct format but it's so cute </3)

imessage
sheep garden 🐑
1:29 am

sheep garden 🐑
i know it's late and i'd
hope your sleeping, however i
just wanted to let you know we will
be studying in the local library.

sleep well, goodnight! :)

___________________________

the next morning

KURISA ROLLED OVER, lightly grabbing her phone and turning off her alarm.

she stayed in place, staring off into space. she did this each morning because needed some time to let her body realize she was awake.

after a while of adjusting, she finally got out of bed, walking to her bathroom.

her aunt had a lot of money, and she paid for their house and bills. so each sibling had their own room with their own bathroom, which was fortunate for her because she never had to wait to shower.

she turned on the water, and got into the shower.

_________

she brushed her wet hair slowly, trying to stay awake. she got a good amount of sleep for once, but it was just too early.

she stood up, walking to her mirror to check out her outfit. after seeing it was to her liking, she grabbed her phone and walked out her room.

for the first time that morning she went onto her phone, seeing she had gotten a text from jungwon.

she read his message, smiling lightly at his smiley face at the end.

"what're you all smiley about this morning." mariko appeared.

kurisa's smile dropped, "nothing."

"geez, no need to be so cold!" she teased, pinching kurisa's cheek.

kurisa stood there as her sister just pinched her cheek, waiting on her older sister so she could escape.

finally, akari came out of her room. instantly kurisa began walking away from mariko, rubbing her cheek lightly.

the three got into their car, akari looked at them from the mirror.