03 : late night

kurisa and jungwon finished their first study session which went smoother then she'd expected

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

kurisa and jungwon finished their first study session which went smoother then she'd expected. he was actually very good at explaining things and she had already mastered a lot of things from him.

maybe she was over exaggerating about everything earlier, korean seems to be very similar to japanese. the pronunciation is different as korean has more consonant sounds than japanese, but she didn't struggle as much as she thought she would.

she couldn't help but flash her pearly whites at her sudden realization, which causes jungwon to look at her confused.

she threw her head back as she laughed loudly at her silliness, "i can't believe i thought korean was so hard!" she said, in korean.

it caught jungwon by suprise when she spoke in korean, "woah woah! do you understand what i am saying right now?" he asked her in korean.

she nodded as she continued to chuckle.

he looked shocked, putting his hand up which she gave a high five to him feeling very accomplished.

"maybe this won't take you as long as i thought it would." he smiled at her.

she thought for a moment, "we should practice everyday, i think if i take more time to get this done i can learn it sooner, and even help my sisters."

he nodded, "what's your phone number, we could contact eachother each day!"

she grabbed his phone lightly and began dialing her phone number, she giggled as she set her contact on his phone .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

risaa 💕

_____________

he watched her take a picture of herself through the mirror next to them and select it as her contact before handing back his phone.