10 : with his family

KURISA happily jumped off the bus, waiting as jungwon said goodbye to the bus driver

she began skipping around behind jungwon as he walked home.

he looked back at her with a smile, "your excited aren't you?"

"yes of course i am!"

he fastened his pace, "then let's speed up the fun!"

___________

they walked into jungwon's house, when kurisa felt a lick on her leg. she looked down and saw a cute fluffy white dog.

"oh your so cute!" she crouched down, patting the dog on its head.

"that's maeumi!" he said, crouching down beside her.

"hi jungwon... and who is this!?" jungwon's mom smiled dearly.

kurisa stood up, fixing her skirt and bowing multiple times to jungwon's mom.

"hello! my name is kurisa, and i am jungwon's friend!"

"oh my you are so respectful! i know you, kurisa! is this the japanese girl jungwon?"

he nodded, "she's going to sleepover tonight. i planned on helping her learn more korean."

his mom nodded happily, "okay! go get changed up and i will prepare the dinner table."

kurisa and jungwon headed upstairs, walking towards jungwon's room when suddenly they came to a halt.

"hey wonie!" a woman wrapped her arms around him.

kurisa stood there, watching jungwon as she smiled awkwardly.

"ah jiwon let go i can barely breathe! look it's my friend kurisa!" he said, quickly breaking from her hug. 

"oh my, your so pretty!" she ruffled kurisa's hair as kurisa smiled warmly.

"you are too!" she hugged jungwon's sister, now jungwon was the one standing awkwardly.

he cleared his throat, causing the two girls to break their hug and look at him.

"go hang out with this boy he's jealous." jiwon joked, kurisa laughed and began walking next to jungwon in to his room.

she placed her bookbag on his floor, looking around his room.