12 : sleeping

JUNGWON felt his eyes opening, finding it a struggle to sleep

he didn't know why, he turned to check the time and saw that the clock read 5:59 AM, his eyes slightly widened.

he looked down to his chest and noticed kurisa sound asleep with her arms wrapped around his body.

he felt himself smiling at her as she snored softly in her sleep.

suddenly he got a flashback of that feeling he had earlier when she kissed him on the cheek.

he's felt these kind of feelings before like when she pushed his head onto her shoulder so he could be comfortable in his sleep, she's also pushed his head down onto her legs so he could sleep which caught him off guard, and he couldn't forget that time where she called him "cute".

all of those times gave him this weird feeling, and he truly couldn't put a finger on it.

he leaned down closer to her face, giving her kisses on her forehead.

he liked the feeling of his lips hitting her soft skin. however, the feeling of his cheeks burning was unbearable.

he knew this wasn't usual.

he's been close with people before, but never ever has he gotten this feeling.

he felt something he didn't with others when he was around kurisa. this was strange.

he's only known her for a week, literally, but he feels as if she's his closest friend.

he wasn't sure what this feeling was about, but he decided that he will figure it out.

he let his thought fade away, and pulled kurisa in closer for body heat, then, he found himself shutting his eyes.

____________

jungwon was trying to enjoy his sleep but he felt like there was something or someone hovering over him.

he slowly opened his eyes and saw kurisa hovering over him.

he looked around, confused on what she was up to.

"good morning wonie." she winked.

he blinked slowly, still confused and very tired.

"wake up!" she shouted, squeezing his cheeks.