05 : at her house

JUNGWON AND KURISA thanked the bus driver and carefully walked off the bus, beginning their walk to kurisa's house

by this point her sister was able to get house keys for her and mariko so they can get home easily.

akari was studying korean as well, she was learning faster then both her little sisters which was beneficial, the faster she could learn the more things she could do.

her sisters were behind on doctors and dentist appointments, and now all responsibility was on her hands.

kurisa and jungwon finally made it to her house. she slid the key into the lock, unlocking the door and revealing the very beautifully decorated home.

kurisa's jaw dropped in shock, being startled at the fact her house was 10x prettier then it was when she left for school.

akari revealed herself from behind the counter, walking over the kurisa.

"soo, how do you like the house?" she smiled widely.

"it's beautiful akari, good job! how did you manage to speak with someone in korean."

"our aunt helped me, she payed for all of this!"

"ahh i see, she did a great job."

"and who's this?" akari pointed to jungwon.

"oh hello! my name is jungwon, i'm helping kurisa with learning korean!" he introduced himself.

akari smiled, "ohh okay! well i shouldn't bother you two much! would you like anything to eat?"

"i'll take some fried chicken, are you okay with that?" kurisa turned to jungwon.

"yes, fried chicken is good!"

"okay perfect, see you two soon!"

"okay, we'll be in my room if you need us!"

kurisa signaled for jungwon to follow him, in which he complied and followed her to her room.

she opened her door to her room which she decorated, keeping the same decorations from her room in japan.

"it looks nice in here, you have an amazing house!" jungwon complimented.

"oh thank you! we can study right here by the way." she pointed to a little table.

they took their seats across from eachother, opening their notes to begin their study session.