07 : sleepy boy

HEARING the bell ring, kurisa smiled as the day was finally over

she shifted her gaze to jungwon, watching as he packed his things up slowly.

"did you get good sleep last night? you look tired, and you slept through lunch." she asked him as she ruffled his hair.

"i did. it's just, i'm a little sleepy. but i'm fine, don't worry." he spoke slowly.

"we can cancel-"

"no! i really don't mind, i'm fine. let's go." he stood up quickly, lightly gripping onto her shoulder and moving her in front of him.

they walked slowly to the bus, getting on and walking to their usual seat.

"can i sit towards the window today?" he asked her, rubbing his eyes.

"yeah, no problem!" she said, motioning her hand for him to get in.

he slid into the bus seat slowly and immediately rested his head against the window, closing his eyes.

she sat next to him, staring at him with a sullen look.

she felt bad to see him so tired, but did not want to bother him if he's trying to sleep. so she left him be.

15 minutes later

she watched as he shifted around for fifteen minutes in discomfort and felt horrible. at last, she made the decision to slowly pull his head to her shoulder, allowing him to sleep more comfortably.

she watched as his pale face slowly turned red, giggling lightly. she began caressing his face lightly, as this was one of her ways of showing affection.

she used to even go as far as planting soft kisses on people cheeks and hands, because it was just her way of showing affection, and never saw anything romantic behind it.

she immediately went back to wandering her eyes around the bus for the rest of the remaining time.

when they arrived she stopped caressing his face, tapping him lightly. he slowly opened his eyes.

quickly becoming aware of his surroundings, he grabbed his bag, standing up to get off.

they walked off the bus, "thank you, see you later!"

the lady smiled, "okay, have fun!"

kurisa smiled, making her way off holding hands with jungwon who was still tired.