Undercover || Bang Chan

Created: Dec.27, 2022

Edited: March 12/24, 2023/ May 9, 2023

Changbin pov.

To clear my mind, I went to a new club in the city. This club was different. It was a gentlemen's club. I ordered myself a whiskey, and the server looked incredibly familiar. WAIT, THAT'S JAHKAY. I ordered another whiskey, trying to get her over here. She's been gone for almost a week.

"Waitress! Another whiskey."

She came over to me with a monotone look. She passed me a note, "If you want to talk, meet me in the hallway by the bathrooms." I looked at her from the corner of my eye as she signaled me to go down the hallway.

(In the hallway)

"Kay? What are you doing here?"

"I work here. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to get a drink."

"Forget the drink and get out of here. Now."

"Why?"

"Because if King finds out who you are, he will not hesitate to kill you." "I'd advise you to leave now before he comes to find me."

"Ok, be safe."

Back at the mansion

"Changbin, where were you?" the leader questioned.

"I was at this new bar. But that's not the important part."

"Then what is?"

"Jahkay was there."

"Why was she there?"

"She works there!" "I wanted to ask her more, but she told me if this guy named King found out I was here, he'll kill me."

"King?"

"Yea"

"We have to get Kay."

The next night

Chan pov

"Ok, here's the plan. Changbin, Minho, and Hyunjin will enter as "dudes looking for a good time."Seungmin and Jeongin will be bodyguards as they look out for y/n. Han, Felix, and I will be in the hallways bugging the rooms to see if they have info on her. Got it?" Chan explained

"Got it." The others replied.

"Good. Now let's save Kay."

Time skip

Author pov

The boys arrive at the club and get straight to work as they've not a second to lose.

Changbin, Minho, and Hyunjin enter the club in suave suits hoping to find Jahkay.

Changbin pov

We sat down at the table where I sat last time. Minho and Hyunjin ordered drinks while I stayed on the lookout for y/n. Just then, y/n walk up to our table with their drinks.

"Here you go. Anything else for you, gentlemen?" Jahkay asked. "Yes. Kay, you can't be here. Come back home with us. It's not safe." I whispered.

"I know that, but King is overly protective of me and won't let me go that easily."

"Here." Minho wrote down instructions and gave them to her. I looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

"Okay, I'll try," she mumbled.

"Good, now go before anyone is to see you with us," Hyunjin ordered.

Jahkay pov

I followed the instructions Minho gave me, which led to a hallway. I walked up and down the hallway to find nothing. The eighth time I saw Chan.

"Chan!" I whispered.

"Kay!"

"Shh, keep the volume down. What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I should ask you the same thing. Where have you been the past three months?"

"That's my business."

"Kay just tel-" he was cut off by me grabbing his arm.

"Come, hide!" I whispered.

Author pov

Jahkay grabbed Chan's hand, dragging him into a room and smashing her lips onto his. To say he was startled is an understatement.

He slowly brought his hands to rest on her lower back, traveling down her butt. (Sounds weird, I know. I'm trying not to curse in the book) The girl leaned her ear on the door to confirm they were gone. She tapped Chan's shoulder as a sign they were gone.

"Chan, they're gone now." She mumbled. Still enthralled by the kiss Chan did not stop. "Chan!" She mumbled. He pushed her up against the door and continued to kiss down her neck. Jahkay started to panic, worrying someone would catch them. "Chan!" "Stop!" She cried, slapping his arm.

"I'm sorry. let's go." He grabbed her arm and escaped through the window.

Time skip

"Glad to have you home, Kay," Jeongin beamed, embracing her. "Thanks, Jeong." She replied.

"I'm tired now. I'll talk to you in the morning" he went upstairs. "Oh, Kay?" "Yea?" "You may want to cover up those bruises, k?" "What bruises- Oh, I forgot about these." she nervously chuckled, thinking of what happened between her and Chan.

"I bet you did." Jahkay jumped as she heard Chan come from behind her. "C'mon, let's finish what we started." He remarked, taking her upstairs.

___________________________________________________

To be continued

Or the end idk yet.

726 words. I was skeptical to publish this one because of my cringe-worthy writing but I did a rewrite and it turned out okay.

Edit May 9: rewrote again, it's better now. To me anyway. Also the picture of Chan I screenshot from the live on Sunday. 

Bye ✌🏼