The boy I met || Heeseung 2

Rewrote: i don't remember

Finished: 6/01/2023

(10 months later)

Naraya Pov

Ding

message from Ethan 👀 ❤️

Ethan 👀❤️

Go to your kitchen 😉

Me

What did you do?

Ethan👀❤️

Nothing

Just go

Me

okay?

I decide not to act on my suspicions and go downstairs.

I'm satisfied.

The smell of a heavenly breakfast roams through the apartment as I stretch. I ran down the stairs.

Heeseung pov

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs telling me Raya was coming.

A few minutes later, I felt two arms squeezing me tight.

"Really! You made all this?" She squeals,

"Mhmm, just for us," I reply

Author pov

Naraya kisses Heeseung on the cheek, suddenly turning his head. Instantly, their lips meet; In shock, they pull away immediately. Entranced, Naraya pulls Heeseung into a deep and passionate kiss.

Naraya pov

What was a mere figment of my imagination was now real-life Heeseung sat me on the counter as if I were weightless, getting a better angle. The space became tight as the kiss got deeper. We finally let out, catching our breaths. "You taste good," He said, getting one last peck. My arms were still around his neck, and our foreheads connected. "We have to talk about this-" "Shhh. I know. Enjoy the moment."

1 hour later

I assume he realizes what he did because Heeseung has avoided me for the past hour. "Heesung, can we talk about this, please?" I yell. I hear a muffled "No" from upstairs, and I chuckle. I run upstairs, looking for Heeseung. "Hee, where are you?"

Silence

"Heeseung, please come out. We have to talk, please?" still no answer. I open every door in the hallway; opening the last one, I see a body hiding under pillows and blankets. I quietly chuckle before pulling the blankets off of him. "Agh! Stop!" "No! We need to talk about this." Heeseung screams into his pillow, "Fine, talk." I take a deep breath, for what I will say might scare him. "I want to talk about what happened earlier, In the kitchen." Ugh, why? He whines. "Because I need closure." "Fine, continue." "Why'd you kiss me? I mean even further than the accident." "Because I like you," he mumbled. "What? I can't hear you." "Because I like you," his voice became louder. "What? I still can't hear you," I tease." Because! I like you! Okay? Can you hear me now?" He yells. Damn, that was unexpected. "How long?" "Pfff, I don't know. Maybe four months ago? It was the time we went to the bar, and that one guy was hitting on you. After that, I was always jealous whenever a guy hit on you, and it took me some time to realize why."

Heeseung pov

"Why didn't you say something?" "Why would I? The fear of rejection still exists, you know?" "Eh, you got me there. But still," she hits me with a pillow. "Ow, what's wrong with you?" "A lot." "Well, I hope I can right many of them," I moved toward her, cupping her left cheek. "Only if you let me." "I would love that," she replies. I lean in more, my lips meeting hers. This kiss will blossom into what I hope will be a wonderful romance.

516 words. 

I finally finished after having all kinds of writers block. I'm tired now even though it's the middle of the day.

Bye ✌🏼