The Mafia || Yeonjun 1

Rewritten: 5/27/23

Finished: 5/30/23

(The song has no relation to the story, ignore it.)

Author pov

Walking down the street, Telilah felt uneasy. Though wandering down this street many times before, there was a threat in the air, and it was violent.

As always, Tehlilah had her guard up. She would never be vulnerable at any moment, especially now. Suddenly, she stiffens, sensing someone about to attack. About to pull her firearm, Telilah is flesh wounded by a bullet. "Oh, sh*t," she curses under her breath. Instead of hiding like the standard person, she pulls out her firearm, trying to shoot the attacker. Unfortunately, she is ambushed by bullets. She ducks for cover, using her jacket as safety from more wounds. 

Escaping the ambush, Tehlilah bumps into someone impossible to see. The head of the Korean Mafia was in her territory. Not only the leader but also her former high school friend. "Hello, Tehlilah." "Yeonjun?" Yeonjun put a gun to her head, "You're coming with me. Let's go." 

Tehlilah pov

I finally woke up in a car, my senses out of proportion. I expected a bag over my head, but only my hands were tied. "You're up earlier than I expected." I turn at the sound of his voice. "Two more hours, tops." He stared down at his phone. "Cut the bullsh*t, Yeonjun. Why are you In my territory, and I'm tied up?" "Reasons, reasons, reasons. There is a reason for everything, sweet Lilah," He caresses my cheek. I push his hand from my face, leaving a smirk on his punchable face. He clicks his tongue, "No matter. We're here anyway." "Where?" "Home. Where else?" I look out the window to see my house! How did he find it? "How do you know where I live? I've been in a remote location for years!" "My sweet Tehlilah, you can never stay hidden for long, especially from me. 

When I finally left the car, multiple people moved stuff into my house. "Yeonjun, what is this?" he looks at me, "C'mon, we should talk."

Time skip

Author pov

"You what!" Tehlilah exclaimed. "I know it's bad, but you're my only hope. The Woman rested her hand on her forehead, "Let me get this straight. We haven't talked since high school. You cut off all ties with me, your squad ambushed me, and now you want to tell me you got compromised and need a place to hide? Somehow I'm your only hope?" she yells. "Look. I know it's bad-" "Bad? This is Terrible! Yeonjun, if your rivals find out where you are and come after my team, I'm done for!" Yeonjun puts his hands on her shoulders, calming her. "That's not gonna happen." "How do you know that?" She questions. "Because you will have extra reinforcements with my team here too." "What?" "I want us to combine our teams. Temporarily, of course." He proposes. "Give me time to think about it, okay?" He lightly chuckles, "Still stubborn as always." Tehlilah scoffs at Yeonjun's remark, "More like reasonable." "Sure, whatever you call it in that stubborn head of yours." He taps her forehead. "Don't try me." Yeonjun raises his hands, "Oh no, I'm so scared." "Stop with that. It was old in high school, and it's old now." "Jeez, okay then. But do we have a deal?" "Will you keep bothering me if I say no?" "Nope." He confidently states. "Then fine, we have a deal." He nods, "Pleasure doing business with you." They shake hands. "Don't make me regret this choi. I'm warning you." "Yes, ma'am."

574 words. I rewrote the entire story to be what I wanted, and I'm happier now. I have my second test today. Wish me luck.

Bye ✌🏼