Shirt || Mingi

Created: May 15, 2023

Finished: June 16, 2023

TW: Mentions of blood, killing, Potential Rape, etc.

Alexa, play Shirt by SZA

|| It's what you say and how you do me ||

|| How I'm 'posed to trust, baby? 'Posed to love? ||

Author pov

There she stood. Bloodstains on her shirt and face, wiping the blood off her lips, leaving the lifeless bodies in the alleyway. She felt free from their lustful and treacherous ways.

Keira pov 

"I'm just saying, he is so fine. Ke, you are so lucky," my "friend" Linnaea admits as I glare at her. "Woah, calm down, I mean, Naea ain't lying. He is fine,"  my other "friend" Isobel adds. "Wait, are you texting him rn? Let me see!" Isobel exclaims. I snatch my phone away before she could look. "Why are you so nosy? You three are so thirsty for my boyfriend." "Geez, sorry. We won't ask anymore, at least I won't," Willow complained. "And I don't like him I have a boyfriend." She added."Thank you, y'all get on my nerves," I mumbled. 

Ten minutes later, I hear giggling. I shift my head to see Naea and Isobel looking at pictures of Mingi, my boyfriend. Mind you these were pictures of him shirtless. I'm fed up at this point. I grab my things and storm off. I hear the faint voices of the girls calling me. Irritated, I text Mingi.

15 minutes later 

I see Mingi's car pull up. I rushed to the car door before they see me. Mingi places his hand on my thigh, "Babe, what's wrong?" I take a deep breath, "You know my friends?" "Linnaea, Willow, and- "Isobel," I cut him off. "Yea, well in study hall, they were thirsting over your Instagram pics." "I'm guessing the bad part is coming?" "Yup. They were your shirtless gym pics." "Oh." Minho stops the car. "What are you doing?" He hands me his phone, "Block them so they can't see the pictures." "They'll probably make another account to see them." "Then delete the pictures, I don't care." 

Time skip 

"Babe, wake up." I jolted up, "What? What's going on?" "We're going to a party come on," I kept my mouth shut before I started to complain. I knew he wasn't going to let up about this. I went to go find some clothes to look at least presentable.