Family dynamic || Christian Yu

Created: 5/27

Finished: 5/28

Krista Pov

I'm getting my baby packed to go with her dad for the weekend while I finish moving our stuff out of this god-forsaken apartment Naya and I have lived in since her Father left. A year ago, I got back on my feet and found a decent-paying job, a decent house close to my job, and good schools and daycare for Naya. Unfortunately, for Naya, it also means we live further away from her Dad, Christian. To put it plainly, we weren't good for each other and will stay in our own business. 

I hear a knock at the door. turning down my music, I head to open the door. My smile is tarnished when I see Christian with that girl, "You're early," I groaned. "Oh?" he checks his watch, "Sorry." I scoff, "Whatever, come in," I move, allowing them to enter. "Sit down, don't touch anything," I snap. I get Naya and prepare the rest of her things. "Naya baby, It's time to go with Daddy," Her eyes flutter open. "Gow wayer?" "With Daddy, baby." "Otay." "Be safe, baby, and Keep your Daddy out of trouble with Audrey, ok?" "Otay, Mommy, I wuv you." She beams. "I wuv you too, my little chocolate chunk," I leave multiple kisses on her face. "Alright, Let's go see your Daddy." "Yay!" She cheered. 

I take Naya to her Father. His face visibly lights up when he sees her. "Daddy!" "Baby!" they exclaim. I glance at Audrey to see she is visibly disgusted. Luckily for her, I kept myself from pimp-slapping her. This bitch has been getting on my nerves since day one. She's one of the reasons I'm in this situation right now. (I'm not getting into that.) I walk with them down to his car, saying one last bye for the weekend. Before they pull off, I pull Christian to the side. " Christian, don't leave my daughter alone with that girl, you hear me?" He rolls his eyes, "Look, I know I messed up. But I'm better now. I want to be there for our daughter, at least." I straighten up. "Alright then." He drives off,  "You better keep your word, Christian!" I yell.

To be continued

365 words. This is a filler chapter for my writer's block because I followed this thing on Tumblr. There will be a part two I just don't know what it will be about yet. Here's the link for the writer's block: https://www.tumblr.com/creativepromptsforwriting/630721886409621504/hey-what-should-i-do-if-im-having-a-creative 

That's all for today. I'm tired. 

Bye ✌️🏼