Chapter 26

Day Six - Part Three

Bunny has fun painting Jack, and Jack has an idea he can't get out of his head...

*Sexy times ahead*

At the first excited touch of his paintbrush, Jack flinched, a trail of ice running down his spine.

Bunny paused. "You alright?"

"Yeah. It's just warm." The brat wiggled his hips. "You're kinda warm too."

"Oi, cut that out," he scolded, holding his paintbrush away. "This is a delicate task."

"Fine, fine," laughed Jack quietly, settling down again. "Go for it."

Giving his healing side a quick scratch, Bunny eyed his canvas and did just that. He slid the paintbrush over Jack's slender back in a long, shining streak of white, only a few shades lighter than his pale skin.

He could already see the shapes and colours. He just needed to put them there.

"Suppose it's the fur," he muttered, once he'd found his rhythm. "It's likely not as warm to others though, if I let anybody else close enough to touch. Tends to keep the heat on the inside rather than the outside."

He held Jack where his skinny hip met the blanket, absently circling his thumb as his brush took control and his mind slipped into the zone.

Plenty of white.

Large patterns. Larger.

Thick.

Everywhere.

A swarm of swirls.

Smaller at the edges.

Around the ribs.

"Bun, do you think I'm... cold?" asked Jack after a while.

"You're a frosty little demon," answered Bunny on autopilot, twisting the brush up to his shoulders. "Cold is in your nature."

"Yeah, but..." Jack tapped his arm thoughtfully. "Am I too cold?"

Bunny snorted, putting his paintbrush between his teeth as he chose his next colour. "Not to me," he said around the brush, glass vials clinking. Purple, purple, purple. "Told you before, I have a thick coat. Most cold doesn't bother me, and your cold is... well, it's your cold, so it's not 'cold'. It just is. It's just you. If anyone has a problem with it, more fool them."

He puffed his paintbrush from his mouth and onto the tray, snatching up a thinner one, smothering it in dye and leaning in close, dabbing the purple in neat lines, thicker in some areas, doubling up for a heavier colour.

Shading here.

Shading there.

Not too much.

"Huh," said Jack. "You don't mind my cold."

"Wouldn't be you if you were warm." He squinted at the shading. "You're fine just as you are. Better than fine, some might say."

Just a tad more purple and... good.

Very good.

"Some might say," the sprite smirked, cocking his head to look at him. "Would 'some' say you even like my cold?"

"Some might," said Bunny, giving the back of his neck a light squeeze until he was facing away again. "Behave."

"Never," Jack chuckled, and Bunny felt him shift his legs, gently swinging his feet behind him like a pup wagging its tail.