Kiss me right here on my tattoo

‘Doing nothing is exhausting,’ you thought to yourself.

You lay sprawled on the bed you shared with Jungkook, while waiting for him to come back. An hour and a half before, you had woken up from a nap and you just couldn’t bring yourself to get up.

You had managed to slip into the state of being awake and asleep, the sounds around you being muffled and heightened, until the sound of your name being called made you open your eyes again.

"Y/n?"

You looked around and saw Jungkook peeking around the bedroom door. Once you both met each other’s eyes, he smiled and asked,

"You haven’t been in bed all day have you?" He laughed while walking towards you.

"No," you replied incredulously, but tiredly, "just most of the day." you couldn’t help but smile.

Jungkook laughed again and dropped on the bed beside you, immediately pulling you close, but so you could still look at each other.                                        

"You have got to get a job, babe."

You groaned, dragging it out. "You sound like my mum."

Jungkook smiled his infamous smile. You both made comfortable eye contact thinking about how lucky you both were. Jungkook brought his tattooed hand up to cup your cheek, rubbing it slightly with his thumb, then dragged it gently on your bottom lip. You took his hand and held it with both your hands in front of you. You loved his tattoos and took every opportunity to touch them.

"I’m still mad I didn’t get to see these first…twitter was first once again," you said with a pout, your eyes still on the ink.

"I know babe, you say that every time you see them."

Bringing his hand closer to your face, you slowly and lightly kiss each tattoo. Jungkook’s smile faltered, and as you looked up at him you saw something spark in his eyes. Every kiss you placed on his hand made him breathe slightly heavier.

"That’s hot," he whispered.

He pulled your face by his hands and planted his lips on yours, the heat increasing in both your bodies. Both sighing contently, you move your lips slowly together.

He pulled away, your eyes still closed and a satisfied smile on your face, and he rubbed his nose against yours. He proceeded to drag his nose along your jawline.

"You know how to get me in the mood, y/n."

You opened your eyes and felt a blush creep onto your cheeks. Jungkook slid his hand down your side, squeezing your waist admiring the curvature of your body, then to your lower back pulling you flush against his body. A flustered smile grew on your face as he dipped his head into the crook of your neck while his arm got under it. He placed firm kisses along your neck and you gripped onto his t-shirt needing to hold onto something. You closed your eyes again at the intense feeling of his lips making love to the skin of your neck, your breathing heavy.

"Jungkook," you whispered, breath hitching slightly.

He hummed deeply in response. His lips finally parted from the tender skin and his eyes went straight to the pinky-red patterns he left there.

Your eyes were still closed but you could hear the smirk on his lips as he spoke.

"If only these were permanent, then we would be matching."