I'm in love with an idiot

Internet shopping is great. It's amazing for people who despise interacting with cashier people. But sometimes you did have to receive a package by opening the door and greet an actual human being. But that's why you left them instructions to leave the parcels with the neighbours.

You were in the kitchen waiting for the pizzas to cook in the oven. Jungkook was upstairs writing lyrics. From the kitchen you had a perfect view of the gate and path to your front door, so you were able to see if anyone approached. The heavenly smell of the pizzas invaded your nostrils and you hummed at the aroma. You took out the pizzas, setting them on plates. Out of your peripheral vision you saw movement from outside the window. You shot your gaze towards the window and immediately crouched down out of sight from...the delivery man walking to the front door. You peeked over the counter, hoping not to be seen. Your head shot in the direction of the front door as you heard hard steady knocks. Crawling to the corner of the wall to the hallway, you carefully peeked round, jumping slightly when you heard knocks at the door again.

"Please go away, please go away," you whispered frantically, "just leave the package with the neighbours please."

Jungkook, couple minutes earlier

'Writing lyrics is hard,' he thought to himself. He sat back in his desk chair, letting out a frustrated (trusfrated lol) sigh. Just as he was about to pick up his phone to message Namjoon for help, he heard knocks at the door. He stopped his movements listening out for signs that you would open the door, forgetting your fear for that. His eyebrows scrunched together when he heard the knocks again. He got up from his chair, silently making his way out of the bedroom. As he approached the top of the stairs, he spotted you at the bottom, crouching down and peeking around the corner. A confused and amused expression made its way onto his face and he quietly descended the stairs to join you.

Meanwhile, you kept your eyes on the front door, waiting for the man to leave when you suddenly heard a voice next to you.

"What are you doing?"

"Agh!" 

You turned and flinched violently, losing balance slightly, as you found Jungkook next to you, crouching down too, a childlike mischief in his eyes.

"Kook, what the hell?!" you looked back at the door, hoping your shouts weren't heard making Jungkook laugh at you.

"Why don't you just answer the door?" he said through his giggles.

"Umm no?" you spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world while you looked at him incredulously, shrugging your shoulders afterwards.

Jungkook stood up and walked around you while sighing. "I'm in love with an idiot," he mumbled, pushing your head playfully, making you fall back.

You heard him open the door, greeting the delivery man and signing or the package. Hearing the door close, you also stood up from your place as Jungkook approached you. He looked right into your eyes, the mischievous look in them again, outstretching his arms, showing you the parcel.

"See? Easy," a triumphant smirk on his face.

You stood there with a disgruntled look on yours, trying to come up with a comeback.

"Easy," you replied in a mocking tone, that was all you could come up with before walking back to the kitchen, which made Jungkook laugh again. "Dinner's ready by the way," you called back.