Here in My Room

Written in Jungkook's POV

This party is old and uninviting. I'm supposed to be happy, celebrating another win and award, but I'm not interested. The more you attend these parties, the more you realise that none of these people around you are your friends. They're predictable, black and white to me. I manage to snag a quiet corner to people watch and drink from my glass as I observe the colourless party go on in front of me. 

If I wanted, I could slip out of this room and attend the wedding party that's being held in another part of this fancy hotel that this very party is being held in. But before I can make that decision, my sight transforms into full blown technicolour as it sets on one person. You look out of place, entering the party in a sleek satin dress that shimmers under the LED disco-esque lights. But what is odd is the unexpected excitement I feel as soon as I see you. You might be my way out of this place.

You walk straight up to the bar, ordering something before surveying the floor, our eyes meeting momentarily, electrically, and I'm drawn to you, meeting you at the bar. Your eyes are hypnotising, your voice inviting as you tell me your name. Your smile assures I have your attention as I reply with my name too, and it fills me with an unexplainable emotion that I'm unsure if the conversation we continue is limited to flirting or not. But the more we talk the more this feeling harbours deep in my chest, it feels calming.

"You looked a little lost when I first saw you," I tease.

You laugh. "Well that's because I'm actually gatecrashing."

"You've escaped from the wedding party?"

"If some creep kept cornering you, you would do the same." You tuck some hair behind your ear and I get to sweep a gaze down the slope of your side profile.

"Shall we get out of here?"

-

We gladly escape to my hotel room, leaving the lights dim, and I feel a little nervous. I don't do a lot of one night stands but when I do there's never usually a connection as strong as this. You enter and close the door behind you and my nerves seem to vanish as I watch you become entranced by the moonlight that shines through the skylight.

"Wow," you whisper, "isn't the moonlight such a comforting light."

I take a couple steps toward the bed and sit on the edge, thinking that we're not close enough for me to tell her just how much comfort the moon has provided for me before. So I just watch silently, hanging on to every word.

"And look how many stars there are," you continue, "apparently there could be nearly 200 billion galaxies out there. Kinda puts things into perspective doesn't it."

You turn, placing your purse on the loveseat that sits in the corner as you move closer to stand in front of me. I easily place my hands around your hips. Our eyes meet again, hearts beating at the close warmth of our bodies. Anticipation swims in your irises.

"I wish that was as comforting as everyone makes it out to be," I answer, that doesn't seem too uneasy to reveal about myself.

Nodding, you curve a hand under my jaw, the other soon doing the same on the other side.

"Is this okay?" you whisper.

It's a whisper that leaves me speechless, rattling my ribs in astonishment. It makes me realise that not only are you in my care tonight but that I am also in yours. I nod as you lean closer, noses lightly brushing as our lips meet in a kiss. My lips and hands push and press with a firmness and gentleness that easily distinguished this night from any other night. But soon, the tips of our tongues meet, and a rush of heat washes over me, the need to push my blazer off my shoulders too great, your fingers gliding under the thick material, helping me shrug it off. The kiss becomes hotter, touches more daring that your body surrenders and swoons into mine. My fingertips end up under your dress, grasping at your thighs before I decide to stand, taking the fabric with me and over your head. Your dress lands silently, and the kiss parts just for me to drink in your bare body.  The moan that escapes your love-bitten lips as my fingers feather up your sides and over your breasts fills my stomach with hummingbirds, urging my hands to touch and lips to nip just where you want. It's only when you start to unbutton my shirt that I retract. I don't want your eyes upon any scars, I'm weary of the answers I may need to give. I head towards the light switch to dim them even more, but before my insecure fingers can reach it, your own clasps them in a gentle hold.

"It's okay," you whispered.

There again, my ribs rattle, astounded by your gentleness as you help remove the rest of my clothes while only looking into my eyes. Insecurity still lingers, but at least there is no judgement.

Pink tractor beam into your incision, I sit where I started as my head spins at our emotional and intimate unity. The galaxy is printed inside my eyelids like I'm floating in space and I can only hold onto your thigh and scalp, tight enough to let you know that I love that you're here, to regain my gravity. I feel comfortable and passionate as your hips rock and your hands cradle and smooth over my shoulders and face. 

Is it wrong to feel so strongly towards someone I only met tonight but felt like I've known them for years? I don't know, but I can translate these emotions as I lay beside you, still inside you, gently thrusting and touching you all through the night. And by the way you mewl and whimper, and by the way you clasp the dent of my spine like you have no intention of letting me go, I think you may feel the same.

I came here expecting next to nothing, but you showed me that love isn't just a word but a verb here in my room. And as I watch you dress in the morning, with a look that says you'd rather stay, I can only hope that we meet again.