Round

After hours of aimlessly swiping through social media (probs what we're all doing right now), you huffed dramatically flinging your phone on the sofa cushion next to you. Jungkook was busy doing his home workout — you know, lockdown — so it's not like you could annoy him for the next 10 hours. So you decided to do what you always do when you're bored as hell; go down the bts wormhole on youtube. You'd usually look at compilations of them, most of them you had seen before, but it always cheered you up.

You'd spent about two hours watching many many 'funny moments' videos when you caved into watching compilation videos of your boyfriend. Meanwhile Jungkook had finished his workout and on his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when your squealing caught his attention. He shifted his gaze to your excited and smitten face staring at your phone screen. 

"What's gotten you so happy?" he sauntered up to you.

You looked up at the sound of his voice then reached out for his hand, pulling him next to you.

"I'm watching videos of you, come here."

He looked at you confused, but still with a smile on his face, then looked at your phone screen.

"Look you were so cute," you squealed again.

His expression dropped as he saw a 15 year old him on the screen in all his doe-eyed glory.

"You're kidding," he said, rubbing his face with his palm suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"No of course not, look you were so round, look at those cheeks, I just wanna squish them," you fangirled, your voice getting higher in pitch with every word.

After a few moments of not hearing a word from him, you turned your head towards him, freezing immediately when you spotted his hard stare.

"What?"  you questioned.

"I'm not cute," he said, unable to hide his pout.

"Hang on," you put up your index finger, "I said you were cute, but i mean you are pouting right now and it is adorable- hey!"

You exclaimed before being tackled onto the floor with Jungkook holding the back of your head so it didn't hit the floor, and hovering over you. It was now that you realised the way his damp vest still stuck to his sculpted torso, his fluffy dark hair still sticking a little to the sides of his head.

"Still cute?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Alright, alright I get it," you replied, feeling flustered, trying to get out from under him. 

"Nah, I don't think so," he pushed you back down, leaning in close.

The gesture had heat rush to your cheeks, but the corners of your lips tugged upwards.

"Your hair's tickling my forehead," you whispered and the two of you giggled, the heat of the moment gone. "Can we just agree that you're cute and sexy?," you continued, "I love that about you."

He chuckled a little before saying, "Yeah alright."

You both smiled at each other before he dipped his head kissing you once as you held his cheeks.

"I do love all of you, you know that?" you asked as he pulled away.

He nodded before saying 'yes', then got up holding his hand out for you. As you stood up, he embraced you in a tight hug.

"I'm lucky to have you, even though you annoy the hell out of me sometimes," he said, laughing at the end.

You giggled too, your arms wrapping around his waist equally tight. "I love you too."