So Real

Slight NSFW

Jungkook had finally arrived back from dance practice. It was nearly 1am and he felt exhausted but nothing could diminish the excitement he felt in finally seeing you. He knew you’d be awake even though he told you many times not to wait for him, but maybe he needed and wanted you to be awake every time he came back late.

He walked into the living room and found you, dozed off on the couch, already in your BT21 pyjamas. He smiled adoringly upon finding you and walked up to your peaceful figure. He let out a laugh after spotting the almost empty crisp packets beside your head indicating your midnight feast.

"That’s my girl/boy," he whispered before crouching down so he was level with your face. His smile grew wider as he observed your cheeks squished against the cushions causing your lips to pout. He admired the blush on your face and your hands that were curled into tight fists.

Deciding not to wake you up because he thought it was mean, he hooked his arms under your legs and neck, picking you up bridal style. He started walking towards your shared bedroom but stopped when he suddenly heard your voice.

"Jungkook?" your voice was groggy and your speech was slightly slurred, which Jungkook found quite funny.

"It’s me, baby," he replied quietly, a smile on his face.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as firmly as you could and buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you."

Jungkook sensed the longing and sadness in your voice and couldn’t help but feel guilty. It was hard at the moment with the comeback coming up. He’d be gone before you woke up, he’d be back late. You’d be lucky if you saw him a couple of hours each day. But you both powered through together.

"I missed you too," he replied, his smile faltering a bit.

He placed you gently down on the bed, kissed your forehead then walked into the bathroom to have a shower. You followed him with your gaze, feeling more in love. Your eyes never left the doorway that Jungkook walked through as you couldn’t wait for him to come back.

You had gotten cold so you situated yourself under the covers taking as many glances at the same doorway.

"Come on Jungkookie," you said to yourself, getting impatient, but as if on cue, your boyfriend walked in. 

He was wearing clean sweats and a t-shirt and his hair was fluffy and sticking up in different directions from towel-drying. You smiled at him and reached out making grabby hands. His lips curved up and his eyes were filled with love seeing you again. Before he got into bed with you, he took off his t-shirt revealing his bare torso making you halt your movements. 

Even though you had seen him bare before, this time you felt more flustered than ever. It was probably because of the little time you spent together, it almost felt like you were seeing it for the first time.

Jungkook got under the covers with you, pulling you close while you put your arms around his neck. You were about to tell him to sleep but before you could open your mouth he put his lips on yours. The kiss was firm which made you widen your eyes, but it didn’t take long for you to melt into the feeling. Your lips moving together, pouring in all the longing and need you felt for each other. His big hands slid up into your shirt and he tried deepening the kiss. Before anything got too heated, you pulled away, which only resulted in him kissing down your jawline to your neck.

"Jungkook we can’t," you breathed out.

He hummed back and said, "we can," and continued kissing your neck slowly getting on top of you.

You enjoyed the feeling of his lips but you persuaded yourself to push him away.

"Jungkook, you’re tired, you need to sleep." You couldn’t hide the disappointment in your voice.

Jungkook stopped but stayed where he was, his face pressed in the crook of your neck. "Y/n…please, I’ve barely seen you. I need you." His voice was low, and his warm breath on your collarbone didn’t help at all.

"Jungkook…" you strained out, it was getting increasingly difficult to say no.

He groaned and rolled off you onto his back. You couldn’t deny how needy you felt but it was getting into the early hours of the morning but….

"Damn it, Jungkook!" you exclaimed as you pulled him into a kiss again.

Slow, languid thrusts, the pace never quickening, it was the most intimate  moment you had experienced with Jungkook Your arms were around his neck while he had one arm under your waist arching your body into his, and the other propping him up by the elbow, his forearm under your neck. The eye contact, your hot breaths mingling with the occasional moan and whimper, needless to say, it was all very intense.

You both let out your final moans, being fully satisfied, breathing heavily with your eyes closed, Jungkook’s body still above you. After a minute, he ran the tip of his nose along your jawline before rolling off of you. He threw away the protection before gathering you up into his arms.

"Sleep baby," he whispered, that was all you needed to send you to sleep.

You woke up in the same position you fell asleep in, except when you looked up, Jungkook was on his phone. He felt your movement and looked down.

"Hey baby," he said, putting his phone down so all his attention was on you.

"Morning," you replied.

"Afternoon actually."

"What?!" Alarm painted your face. "You’re supposed to be at practice."

"I may have called in sick." His voice was quiet but by the look on his face, he didn’t regret his decision at all.

You slapped his chest and said, "you shouldn’t have done that you naughty boy."

He held his chest and giggled. "Well it’s already done."

Jungkook moved so he could properly face you, his hands moving to the small of your back. Meanwhile you admired his bare, makeup free face with a smile on yours, every bump, dent and scar you loved. You both laid there basking in the warmth of your naked bodies when an epiphany hit you. Jungkook noticed the change in your expression.

"What’s wrong?"

"I really love you," you said, a serious expression adorning your face.

"I really love you too," he said, laughing slightly at how serious you suddenly were.

"No but—" you stuttered, "everything’s just hit me, everything you’ve done for me obviously, but…last night was different."

"Different? You mean you didn’t like it?"

You looked at him incredulously. "No, I said it was different. Different from all the other times, like—" you paused and averted your gaze from his. "We made love." Before Jungkook could talk, you spoke again. "I would say it’s like a dream but it feels so real," your voice slightly trailed off at the end.

"That’s because it it," Jungkook whispered while rubbing your bare arm.

You smiled and h returned it, he got what you were saying.

"I’m so lucky," you whispered, almost inaudibly.

"No," he replied, slightly shaking his head while bringing your head to his chest, cradling the back of your skull. "We totally deserve each other."

You smile even wider hearing the confidence in his voice, relaxing to song of his heartbeat.